Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An excerpt from Nekros

Decompose_

"They say poetry has the ability to breath life into one's existence. Why is it then that we exist? I exist? Are we mere puppets on the strings of our ancient masters..are we ourselves the poems of the tenno on the sheets of war and decrepit struggle for power and knowledge?

I have walked within the void for ages in search for my answers and slept ever longer in hopes a dream might call to me. I know what I am...

I am death, I am fear, I am the unraveling of the threads of existence. I am the medium between a soul and the void of the after life. I am suffering.

My mere manifestation is that to collect the debt of our enemies but also..to watch what I care about writhe through this eternal struggle we all face. Perhaps I may be ment to bring my comrades to the other side, however painful it may be..

Why have I been burdened with this role, Natah am I forsaken? What is my transgression if only that I exist. Am I beautiful in your eyes in the knowledge of my true purpose?

I fear an inevitability coming to realization as these past events have awakened us all..and though I do not look forward to its finalization, perhaps it must be done. Do not fear though..I have been with you since early on. I will guide you through the darkness as I have wandered there longer than I care to remember. We all must forfeit ourselves to the void at some point. Follow me little light I shall not lose you. Who better to lead you than the Reaper of Souls.."

Nekros is one of my favorite edgelord frames and my mind has been abuzz with ideas. Many of which I cant express since I dont really know how to draw lol.

I think though I will keep writing these little passages about my favored frames and the tenno. Maybe people might like them?

Perhaps these could be excerpts from the original Operators who directed their Primes, believing themselves to be the 'frame (allowing them to don the 'frame's name as their own; an alias of sorts)?

Nice little snippet though, but Natah? Natah was Lotus when she was Daughter of Hunhow; that title marks her (former self) as an enemy to the Tenno.

1 hour ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Perhaps these could be excerpts from the original Operators who directed their Primes, believing themselves to be the 'frame (allowing them to don the 'frame's name as their own; an alias of sorts)?

Nice little snippet though, but Natah? Natah was Lotus when she was Daughter of Hunhow; that title marks her (former self) as an enemy to the Tenno.

Exactly..he/she is reffering to the very start of it all. Much like natah had a previous purpose the question arises about nekros and for that matter all frames. Granted alot of what I wrote was kinda scatter brained at some points

Thanks for that input though much appreciated I like the idea as well

Edited by Decompose_