Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sea Devils [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

SD.Laeley-EN-

Clan that was originally founded somewhat 12 years ago outside of Warframe - with later history containing multiple restarts due to the game it was founded in - but recently, as one of the last remaining leaders - i've decided to recreate it within this game.

What we have:
Fully decorated dojo that is very easy to navigate - getting lost will be troublesome to say the least.
All the possible research done - so that you will have access to ClanTech straight away.
Our very own discord server that is being constantly updated and tweaked to fit the members needs.
Warlord with great share of experience within the game.
Inactivity kick system to preserve sparkly life within the clan.

What we will have:
As member count grows up - tiers will be upgraded accordingly, so we won't stop where we are.
Any new building or research will be done in reasonable amount of time after implementation.
Daily raids when there will be an opportunity to gather some experienced people around.
Training raids to get practise in for new to them.
Once member count reaches full max (1000) - we'll build Ascention altar so as much people can get their piece in our celebration of reaching that number!

Entry requirements and rules:

1. Having Discord communication software is required due to most activity and updates being displayed there.
2. MR Restriction - at least MR 1, with 2 and above being accepted gladly.
3. Before getting an invite and the initial rank recruit must complete a fairly simple questioning executed by upper ranks of the clan, including, but not limited to:

SD.Laeley-EN- (SD.Laeley-EN-#8324)
SD.Arxus (Arxus#9601)
andrei5000alin (andrei5000alin#2340)
Frreakshow (frreakshow#2007)
Zerkom-EN- (Zerkom#4043)

Do have some sense and first leave a message in this topic about your wish to enter and current MR, aswell as your discord nick#tag - so we know who you are.

That's it folks, hopefully you like what you see here and will be interested in joining our little space station!

Edited by SD.Laeley-EN-

Good day!

I would be glad to join the clan. My discord: LobsterMonster#6074

Same name goes in game of warframe. I am MR6 and am learning more and more every day about the game. The clan stuff is new to me, but I will do my best to be a live active contributer to the clan.

Kind regards,

MonsterLobster