Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sea Devils [RECRUITMENT OPEN]

SD.Laeley-EN-

Hey guys, I've been playing pretty casually for years now, since around when Vauban came out.  I mostly play solo and I want to join a smaller clan to actually make some friends on here.  I know pretty much everything there is to know about this game (besides raids) and I can help anyone with anything they need.  My discord and IGN is Mrblakesonny#6691.

Edited by Mrblakesonny

15 hours ago, Mrblakesonny said:

Hey guys, I've been playing pretty casually for years now, since around when Vauban came out.  I mostly play solo and I want to join a smaller clan to actually make some friends on here.  I know pretty much everything there is to know about this game (besides raids) and I can help anyone with anything they need.  My discord and IGN is Mrblakesonny.

Good to hear, but i can't add you on discord without knowing your #tag numbers in addition to your nickname. Edit out your post to include that - and i'll be sure to send a friend request!

On 10/3/2017 at 1:26 PM, SD.Laeley-EN- said:

Good to hear, but i can't add you on discord without knowing your #tag numbers in addition to your nickname. Edit out your post to include that - and i'll be sure to send a friend request!

Sorry about that, fixed it!

Hi there, my name is Cristian8987, I am mr5, i Just started playing a week ago, I am still a beginner but i am trying to learn the game with the best of my abilities. I am most active on weekends but I also play during the week when i can 

My discord tag is Cristian8987 #8114

Edited by Cristian8987

On 10/9/2017 at 4:29 PM, SD.Laeley-EN- said:

And request is off! See ye there.

Hey, you added me a while ago on Discord, but I didn't hear anything further, and for some reason Discord doesn't let me DM you. So, just checking back since especially with PoE out, would be great to have a group of people to play with. I'm MR4 meanwhile.