Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Mastery exp won't go up

I-Igniculus-I

OK My old thread is not going so hot. So I create this one and hope someone can help me.

My Mastery Exp is stuck at 362,056 for a while now. I used new warframe, new weapons till it level up to 20. But Mastery Exp is still the same. I felt those exp are wasted. Somebody please help me. 

Recently added

And today I tried with new weapon to show the problem. I bought a new MK-1 Strun and then farm a little bit till it level 9. And the last pic as you can see the mastery exp is still the same. So please help me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong anymore.

20170808194703_1.jpg

20170818152153_1.jpg

20170818152827_1.jpg

20170818152921_1.jpg

Edited by I-Igniculus-I

Hello 

this is very strange like Gamma said could you provide a pic of the equipment tab as the only reason why you would not receive EXP is if you have lv up the weapon or frame before this are you sure that you did not maybe lv up the weapon before selling it and now you are attemting to lv it up again ?

10 minutes ago, EGDestro said:

Hello 

this is very strange like Gamma said could you provide a pic of the equipment tab as the only reason why you would not receive EXP is if you have lv up the weapon or frame before this are you sure that you did not maybe lv up the weapon before selling it and now you are attemting to lv it up again ?

Thank you for reminding me about that I totally forgot about that. Sorry for inconvenient.