Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Clan Contribution

NeoHEX31

Recently we've reached 100K mutagen sample milestone In an Event, our own even we made, it's called "Mutagen Rush". We're happy with the result, but it cost a lot, 1600-ish Platinum, it is certainly a lot for us, we're not very rich Clan and our focus is to teach the newer player and a clan where the veteran player can hang out. Because of this, we've run into a slight trouble. Without a reward, our member lack the motivation or some people just don't have that much time to grind and to contribute resources to the clan to finish something (in this case it's Hema). 500,000 Mutagen Sample is a lot, even for tryhard Moon Clan. (*cough* that one letter in the chat *cough*)

And there's that stupid bush that cost 150,000 Polymer Bundle and the smaller version cost 15,000 and 10,000. Yes, I like stronk bushes, but that seems overkill.

My suggestion is to give Players ability to donate a certain amount of resources, credits, or even platinums as a reward for the best contributor for certain items or decoration in specific rooms. At least to boost player motivation to contribute. When that research is finished, the reward will be distributed to the top 3 players in the clan. Just like a reward for wanted poster or something like that. But of course, Warlords should be the only one who is allowed to set this "Wanted Poster" for a certain Item. And maybe ability to see the monthly contribution for each player, of course not all players can see this, only Warlords or someone that has a higher hierarchy (Rank) in the clan to make things easier for us.

What do you guys think?

I think 500,000 Mutagen Sample for Moon Clan is a bull****, is DE expecting 1000 members are always online to grind stuff?

Edited by NeoHEX31
GRAMMAR!!! WRONG GRAMMAR!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Ah someones trying to get the hema.... honestly the best advice I can give you there is reduce the clan size, even if it means re-inviting people after, that's what we did (although we just culled dead weight/inactives). 

As to rewards... not sure how that would work because depending on how they're rewarded that could easily be rigged so certain people get things all the time.

I do however think the 'donation' statue/machine could get a tweak so it can be used to stockpile resources as well as cash for the clan. 

25 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Ah someones trying to get the hema.... honestly the best advice I can give you there is reduce the clan size, even if it means re-inviting people after, that's what we did (although we just culled dead weight/inactives). 

As to rewards... not sure how that would work because depending on how they're rewarded that could easily be rigged so certain people get things all the time.

I do however think the 'donation' statue/machine could get a tweak so it can be used to stockpile resources as well as cash for the clan. 

That's seems like.... a terrible idea for some clan. And for resource stockpile i think there's resource vault in the clan dojo but player can't donate any resource in there *yet* or maybe you can, but I just don't know how.

5 minutes ago, NeoHEX31 said:

A - That's seems like.... a terrible idea for some clan.

B - And for resource stockpile i think there's resource vault in the clan dojo but player can't donate any resource in there *yet* or maybe you can, but I just don't know how.

A - yeah it's not ideal but when you need stupid amounts of an incredibly rare resource it was the best option for the clan based on those who were active and willing to help. 

B - the current 'statue' only does credits.

recently decided to change my 1 man army clan too grow and it has been growing to a storm clan, at first i liked enjoying helpingnew players(still do tho) and giving the research and help they need, using all my resources,time and platinum. But some of the resources are realy stupidly high. My clan exists mostly of me a veteran and players wich are MR1-MR10. I cant expect them too help much eventho its appreciated alot.

I think a reward system would help new clans (not fully researched clans) too research things faster :

---> top3 resource contributers of a certain item/weapon/frame are getting rewarded  a full crafted part . 

+ helping clanleaders for resources

+ more motivation for clan members too actually help contribute

+ saves alot of crafting time for new players.

Edited by deathwishNL

7 hours ago, deathwishNL said:

I think a reward system would help new clans (not fully researched clans) too research things faster :

---> top3 resource contributers of a certain item/weapon/frame are getting rewarded  a full crafted part . 
+ helping clanleaders for resources
+ more motivation for clan members too actually help contribute
+ saves alot of crafting time for new players.

Yeah it's a great suggestion, but DE might run into a trouble if there's an exploit for "cheaper weapon" in smaller clan below Mountain or Moon Clans. Despite what I said, I don't know much about how people run their Ghost or Storm Clans

14 hours ago, deathwishNL said:

Alternatively they could just change the way research and resources are done in the dojo..... according to the dev's they set the amount 'per person' and then it's multiplied accordingly with the assumption each clan class is full (yes we all know this is stupid). 

What I'd like to the see the dev's do is something like the below because we do not need another hema: 

Each new research item in the dojo has an 'individual player unlock price' of their share of the cost, kind of an extension to the foundry system I suppose.  So in the case of the hema that would 500 credits, 500 mutagen samples, 1000 plastids, 4500 nano spores and 5 neurodes.  This payment would go towards fully unlocking the research and would allow clans where the majority of members are lower level or ghost clans with one person to get the item at a fair price without needing to farm for ages etc.   

Then the current 'treasury' could be expanded to include resources so longer term, higher level or 'farmer' type players can contribute to clan resources.  These clan resources can then be used to 'fully unlock' a research item in the same way as it is now so like with the latest research longer term players can still 'instantly' unlock it for the whole clan.  The system is already in place to use clan resources to pay for research, we just have no way of adding to it since solar rails are not active etc.

The above system would remove some of the need for clan members to do what my clan did during the hema research and that's basically a small group of the more active and higher level players, who pretty much had/have everything else, spending several days farming the same limited number of maps just to get enough mutagen samples... even though we all had enough to cover 'our share' of the payments but other clan members did not.    Basically the above system would remove the need to condense the farming of the full amount into a small period of time for those of us who actually need the new items while still allowing the full research to be a 'clan activity' to fully unlock it.