Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Children of the Lens - Rank 9 Ghost

(PSN)PharzielLytwing

The clan has been built to its current state by 1 person and has 99.9% research (Hema is still WIP :]) - As it is a complete package, with all the research and building done it seems a shame to keep it all to myself so I am looking to recruit casual, laid back and fun loving players.

I am looking for the early recruits to help decide how it grows and functions with a view to passing over most control to senior members as soon as sensible - I can maintain just about everything but recruitment, alliances and day 2 day stuff need people who enjoy those sorts of things!!

If this appeals and you like the idea of helping create a clan from the ground up but without the grind to get it built and researched ... contact me in game.

PS4: PharzielLytwing

Thanks in advance :]

Thanks for the responses ... A couple of spaces left. Looking to expand steadily ... Quality over quantity ... If you're interested then PM me. 

I intend for those joining now to become the senior members as we move into the next size(s) and will therefore define what the clan is like, for and about.

Again, thanks to the new members and the supportive pms