Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playerpositioning desync!

De_Kappatated

Hello,
today I was farming a Void fissure survival with a random squad in which I wasnt the host. During the beginning of the Mission everything was perfectly fine. But after the first Rotation (after equipping a new relic) I noticed that I was slowed by something. I didnt thought of it as smth special, its just an eximus I told myself. But when my teammates started to flame me over my inactivity, I noticed something was wrong. I was fighting with along side with them, playing as Hydroid with my pilfering swarm augment, but on their screens I was afking on some Icefloor jumping up and down. That was the reason I was slowed, I realized. I've noticed other things after that, for example doors that wouldnt open in my presence or enemies that ignore me entirely. When my team realized I wasnt lying over my desync problems we immediately extracted. I tried /unstuck and I tried dying. Nothing helped. After I was back at my ship and the squad disbanded, I started up a new mission, with those problems gone (just to see if this would stick around, to ensure it wasnt on my end). I have no Idea if this was because of the host or because of some error after selecting a new relic, but I want to point out that this happened. I dont know if this was a one time thing, but hopefully this just never happens again, neither to me or to anyone else.