Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Up Tests, Once A Day Is Bs

Zydon

Seriously it's just BS, something happens in the middle of a match like stuff does in an online game and you have to wait till the next day.

And it doesn't warn you before you start, just says if you fail you'll have to retest.

i found it odd that I just went up in mastery and I didn't need to test, so, yeah. Anyway, more on topic, what does it matter? The tests are fairly easy to do.

I think he means when a bug or glitch occurs, and it causes the player to have to wait 24 hours to try again because of simple bad luck.

I think he means when a bug or glitch occurs, and it causes the player to have to wait 24 hours to try again because of simple bad luck.

That would make more sense, but either way, its not a biggie, anything you could do 1 rank higher can wait 24 hours.

That's a bummer... at least all mastery XP and affinity you earn will still go towards your next mastery rank even if you haven't passed the test, but I can see it becoming annoying. Especially if you're trying to get to XP locked weapons like the Hek or Gorgon.