Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Indicators?

Atterus

So I'm new to the forums so unsure if this is the right place to post this up.

First, I really appreciate that now we know if we already have something in a relic or not. However, I'm wondering if it is possible to have some little indicator that a relic or prime part that is opened at the end is vaulted? It would help to determine if a common vaulted part is worth getting over a common, newly released, rare. Just a thought.

I can totally relate, especially for older and/or returning players. It can be quite frustrating that you have to remember that X1-2 is vaulted and X3 is not, but X4 is vaulted and especially never use X5, unless in dire need of plat.

I'd welcome such a feature and I know many people that would know too.

BUT: This is a fairly minor QoL feature, that is probably going to be ignored until the dust around PoE has settled, understandibly.

I imagine that's true. PoE obviously takes priority, but I figured if it was a easy addition I could toss it out there. I do a bit of coding (not for gaming, pattern recognition) and at least in my field it's easy to add in bits of text if you already have the infrastructure. I hope it is an easy fix since they seem to have a mechanism to pull or alter the drop tables and could tie into that. Have some flag saying "if relic X is not in rotation, then flag A". It doesn't even need to say if a relic is about to be vaulted, just if it already is.

It's a minor thing like you said, but being the type that returns from time to time it's a pain to shift through what I have. It takes me a few runs to realize why everyone keeps picking my "junk" common drops over some rare XD.