Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Locked

DustyGuy

Question

So i recently had to pull multiple purchases done with my debit card,as a result some plat i had purchased (or to be specific,the money used) were pulled back,i got soft-banned till i put the cash back in. Now here's the thing,i contacted support and it's been confirmed that once i put the money,ban gone. But,it was purchased during a sale. I had made these purchases by saving up during long periods of time,so chances are,i can't repay much over the amount i had originally purchased (22.50 euro). Any tips from any tenno who has gone through this? Also i've heard of people not having their bans removed so paranoia troubles my mind. Thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

Just now, Ailosary said:

So i recently had to pull multiple purchases done with my debit card,as a result some plat i had purchased (or to be specific,the money used) were pulled back,i got soft-banned till i put the cash back in. Now here's the thing,i contacted support and it's been confirmed that once i put the money,ban gone. But,it was purchased during a sale. I had made these purchases by saving up during long periods of time,so chances are,i can't repay much over the amount i had originally purchased (22.50 euro). Any tips from any tenno who has gone through this? Also i've heard of people not having their bans removed so paranoia troubles my mind. Thanks in advance!

You still need to contact with the support because they can solve this issue.

Edited by Sziklamester