Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Improvements for the game, post what you would like to see. (Only Constructive criticism)

(XBOX)SII Frederic

hey guys, I'm Fred and i have some ideas a lot of players have told me they want. Now a lot of them are clan based ideas.
just comment your ideas and at the end ill compile them all into one massive list so DE can get an idea of what people want in the dojo and clan systems

below are ideas i've been hearing for a long time what are some of the ideas you've heard or wanted to see?

- Allow for resource donation from the Treasury stand, we can only donate credits ahead of time for things a lot of active clan members want to be able to donate their spare resources to the clan so they don't have to wait for the next research item to come out then farm it, they'd rather just give the resources to the clan ahead of time.

- For me this is something id like changed. in the clan Dojo even if you have 2 paths going somewhere you can't delete the other without deleting a ton of other rooms. so id appreciate it if this was changed, to as long as everything is connected you can delete pieces in the middle.

- I've talked with other clan leaders & i know a lot of other clan leaders would like to have the ability to go above moon and basically just make their clan the size of an alliance. 

- A lot of older players who still play really want solar rails back, i don't know if you're still working on them since i got deployed (little over a year ago) and came back i haven't been able to get fully updated on all the mechanics and changes to the game. I don't know how you would make them profitable except from resource farming, because the index in my opinion has taken away from the allure of farming credits on dark sectors.

- I've heard this for a long time and that's making Orokin skin versions of Dojo Rooms, I've heard many say they would want them even if it took 48+ hours to build and 2x to maybe 4x the resources as normal. maybe it could be added as a way to upgrade rooms, so that they use less capacity and power, or to increase the clan affinity max? i don't know what to put as an incentive but a lot of player would love to see that aesthetic.

- Players also would like to see more room types and decorations added, it seems to have been the same decorations for the last 3+ years, with the exception of event based additions from where you ranked in the event.

these are all the suggestions I've heard from players since I've been back and really want you guys to take a look at and see if there it'll make a change and be added to the game.

Above i've posted things in the game i think would be make the game much more enjoyable, use it as an example to go off of your use your own format to tell use what you think would be great.

you can post your own original ideas in the chat or go off of others ideas and help expand on the idea.

remember to not haze or harass or insult another's idea, help them to understand why the idea may not be as good as it sounds.

the purpose of this whole thread is to make a collective group of ideas to improve the game the ideas in the post that have the most votes will be featured in the first forum post (which is now an example at the moment)