Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A couple or three QoL requests for consideration:

I_am_Mr_E

I'm not asking for any real changes, just a way to reduce the sometimes overly excessive number of clicks required to perform frequent and mundane tasks...

Sculptures and Stars: Fill All - please!
With all due respect to the fine artisits at DE and all the hard work they put into the little things that are typically unnoticed and unappreciated - can we please have a "Fill All" button when we are in the Ayatan sub-view of Mod view? The animation of filling the sockets with stars was cool. I appreciate the work that went into it and the transformation of the sculptures with each star added. However, several months later, the act of filling the sculptures feels like a punishment. I used to let sculptures accrue for a week, then I'd go to Maroo's, get the weekly guaranteed sculpture, fill them all, sell them all, rinse & repeat. But even that became extremely tiresome. Now I have 30+ sculptures sitting empty and well over 1.2K stars. I know there are others with 100+ sculptures. A "fill all with available stars" button would be awesome.

Arcanes:

It's clear that there was some discussion among the powers that be about Arcanes a while back when the need to buy Arcane distillers was eliminated. Presumably this was to make moving Arcanes from one helm or syandana to another easier. It would be really great if we could go one step further and add a checkbox or other mechanism to simplify and reduce the significant number of clicks required to distill, install and rank up an arcane. If it was maxed on one helm, it's reasonable to assume I'm gonna want it maxed on the new helm. Right now that takes nine clicks, there's no reason it should not be three. If nothing else, the "success" dialog that has to be dismissed is totally unnecessary.

Focus:
This is probably not as simple as the other two enhancements, but I understand that Focus is going to be completely overhauled sometime soontm. While you are thinking about that, I'd like to suggest that - assuming we keep schools - the "primary" school should be associated with a certain frame. Zenurick is the default primary for me. However, whenever I use Trinity, Zenurick is a silly choice, Vazarin is (obviously?) far more useful. Similarly, I prefer Naramon on tankier, melee biased, Rage equipped frames - Ash, Excal, Inaros, etc. Over 75% of the time I switch schools, I forget to switch back when I switch frames. Assigning focus schools to a certain frame would eliminate this pesky problem entirely,

Cheers!

Mr. E

Edited by I_am_Mr_E
Fixed typos and clarified