Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building a Equinox Buffer

V3noMic

Question

Hi folks,

I'm currently building a Buffuinox and I still have 2 open mod-slots to fill but no good idea what to put in there, that can be considered really helpful.

So first the current build:

20170824235716_1.jpg

Ok now here my thoughts behind this:

- I have 200% PwrStr combined with [Peaceful Provocation] I can reach a total buff of 70% bonus PwrStr

- after collecting an energy orb the mod [Energy Conversion] grants additional 50% PwrStr which allows me to reach
  a buff of total 80% PwrStr, which by the way is the hard cap for this ability (stacking more PwrStr won't have any effect)

- then i added [Stretch] and [Cunning Drift] to raise my range to be a little bit more mobile since I don't have to stick to
  close around the one to be buffed and to enlarge the area in which the augment [Peaceful Provocation] works

- as an aura I chose [Corrosive Projection] to weaken the enemies armor

- I refuse to add [Fleeting Expertise] or [Streamline] since 3 energy per buffed cast is already low enough
  (also thats why there is no [(Primed) Flow])

- stacking more duration feels pointless since Provoke is a toggled ability that works similar to Nekros' Desecrate

I hope you can help me out with some really useful utility mods. Don't feel restricted by those 11 mod capacity points, I won't say no to a Forma.

Please share your thoughts and thank you very much.

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Scandroid said:

Wheres blind rage?

Please read more carefully the maximum buff Equinox can provide is 80% which is achieved by having 250% PwrStr which i already have so [Blind Rage] would do nothing but raising my energy costs.