Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Clan Logo Was Worth The 150 Platinum ... Wow

MisterG

Now just when I thought this game couldn't get any better (especially with nova), I decided to upload a clan logo, unsure how it would look (it's complex and would look bad in single colour).

But I have to say WOW, you guys did an amazing job getting the logo working. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5K3y-Dp-bn0M09BTmNVV2dzS28/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by MisterG

its just a 128px by 128px image saved as a PNG.

The clan owner uploads the image on this website in the your account bits (at the one off cost of 150 plat)

Then all clan members can wear the patch.

I was worried it was going to look too pixelated, but the clarity is awesome... well worth it for all clan members to have (for free)

its just a 128px by 128px image saved as a PNG.

The clan owner uploads the image on this website in the your account bits (at the one off cost of 150 plat)

Then all clan members can wear the patch.

I was worried it was going to look too pixelated, but the clarity is awesome... well worth it for all clan members to have (for free)

wait.... it has to be the clan owner who uploads it? I hope this isn't correct, cause if this is the case, my clan is SOL because of the owner of my clan being in Korea, and haven't been online since he left. 

could you post the image you uploaded, or at least explain how to get the transparent part of the image be transparent?

Edited by Weird_Stealth

wait.... it has to be the clan owner who uploads it? I hope this isn't correct, cause if this is the case, my clan is SOL because of the owner of my clan being in Korea, and haven't been online since he left. 

could you post the image you uploaded, or at least explain how to get the transparent part of the image be transparent?

Yeah, sorry it has to be the clan owner.

For transparency, its a normal PNG, which has transparency layers. So if you use photoshop/GIMP etc you just use a transparent blank image.

If you don't have one, get GIMP for windows (Gnu image manipulation program incase it sounds too weird ;) ) - I don't think MS paint does it so well

If they do, it's a real shame.

I thought a one off 150 pat for the clan owner was fair, but although 30 plat is "fairly small" if each clan member has to pay, it's too expensive.

IMHO, so I'll have to check for other clan members tonight

If they do, it's a real shame.

I thought a one off 150 pat for the clan owner was fair, but although 30 plat is "fairly small" if each clan member has to pay, it's too expensive.

IMHO, so I'll have to check for other clan members tonight

They only have to pay the 30 plat one time each... DE has to make money somewhere. It's like, what, about $1? That's not that bad for a permanent upgrade to all of your frames and sentinels.

They only have to pay the 30 plat one time each... DE has to make money somewhere. It's like, what, about $1? That's not that bad for a permanent upgrade to all of your frames and sentinels.

I just kinda meant that you pay twice. Clan leader pays 150 plat, then every clan member has to pay 30 plat

That seems a little rough. maybe it should cost 50 plat to upload and 30 for everyone else, or a one off fee of 150 plat per upload for the clan leader.

They can still make 30-150 plat off personal ones (which would rock)

Yeah, sorry it has to be the clan owner.

For transparency, its a normal PNG, which has transparency layers. So if you use photoshop/GIMP etc you just use a transparent blank image.

If you don't have one, get GIMP for windows (Gnu image manipulation program incase it sounds too weird ;) ) - I don't think MS paint does it so well

I have photoshop already, I just needed to know how to get the transparency to work.

I have photoshop already, I just needed to know how to get the transparency to work.

Create new layer, and delete the old layer. If there's a symbol of a lock beside the bottom layer, drag and drop the lock into the bin. If your new layer is filled in with a color, select all and delete. 

If you don't get all this or if none of this works for you, download Paint.NET, which is free and supports transparency. Its UI is really easy to get the hang of. 

Remember to save all files as PNG files.

EDIT: Grammar

PS. Paint.NET isn't a website. The ".Net" is part of the name.

Edited by Clock-Work

Can you upload more images of the clan logo and the places it turns up on besides the warframes if that is possible?

TY for uploading this image.

I see it is actually off the warframe body which I am wondering if it is a bug or intended to be this way.

I have been thinking of uploading an emblem myself but as a previous poster mentioned, no preview option available.