Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict, 3rd part, Jordas Golem

(XBOX)a SilentSaiyan

After hitting Jordas with a spore from the start causing his nerves to be vulnerable, entering in a spore to stall his charge, there's a slight chance for the spore to not affect the charge.

Also on the 2nd Nerve when you fill up the final vaporizer to destroy the nerve, for some people the command to insert the injectors doesn't pop up.

These are the new bugs discovered on JV for now.

Has anyone else noticed this and other bugs?

Edited by (XB1)JEBEE13524

On 8/25/2017 at 10:30 PM, (Xbox One)JEBEE13524 said:

After hitting Jordas with a spore from the start causing his nerves to be vulnerable, entering in a spore to stall his charge, there's a slight chance for the spore to not affect the charge.

This is actually an old issue that's been around for a long time.  Often, once you put in another spore it will count the first one and you'll get a double reduction in engine percentage.

On 8/25/2017 at 10:30 PM, (Xbox One)JEBEE13524 said:

Also on the 2nd Nerve when you fill up the final vaporizer to destroy the nerve, for some people the command to insert the injectors doesn't pop up.

When the person trying to fill the vaporizer didn't get the prompt, was someone else standing right next to the vaporizer?  I've noticed that sometimes you don't get the prompt and can't fill the vaporizer if someone else is standing right next to it.

On 8/28/2017 at 6:54 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

This is actually an old issue that's been around for a long time.  Often, once you put in another spore it will count the first one and you'll get a double reduction in engine percentage.

When the person trying to fill the vaporizer didn't get the prompt, was someone else standing right next to the vaporizer?  I've noticed that sometimes you don't get the prompt and can't fill the vaporizer if someone else is standing right next to it.

No, my partner left it to me to fill up the final vaporizer for the 2nd Nerve, but nothing popped up when I stood in front of it. And thanks to that we got purged because of the 1st bug I mentioned. Ending up having to make another run inside.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)JEBEE13524 said:

No, my partner left it to me to fill up the final vaporizer for the 2nd Nerve, but nothing popped up when I stood in front of it. And thanks to that we got purged because of the 1st bug I mentioned. Ending up having to make another run inside.

Yeah, that happened on my run yesterday.  I filled the vaporizer for the second nerve and then watched as my squadmate stood there not doing anything to finish filling it.  I wasn't too close to the vaporizer to stop them from filling, they simply couldn't fill it for some reason.  I had to run back out, grab another injector, run back in time to finish filling the vaporizer in order to destroy the 2nd nerve.  Nice catch on this bug.

TL;DR I can confirm this bug.