Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite piece of orchestral music?

Spartan336

when someone says Orchestral music ---- I think of an orchestra :) right like this song...  one of my favorites ---  

now as far as say orchestral *(like)* or played by synthesizers I would make something I want to hear say like a favorite song I just created and posted to sound cloud that people like too.. hehe not everyone likes my music which is no problem because I like it ... ---

say a shorter work I have just made is here if you don't have time to enjoy the 36:34 minute work...

but yeah orchestral works are that music to be played by the whole dag set of instruments going on in an orchestra   the piece above you mentioned I probably liked when I saw that move but I did not play the game so I can't respond to that...

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)falconpwnch0234 said:

Same here, but I like this one too 

as for this I skipped in the song from about minute 2 to minute 10... no different which is ok and all I guess maybe I am just hearing it the same?  IDK

Orchestrals aren't the type of music i'd listen to normaly, but some moments do come to mind where i do enjoy them.

For shts n giggles i like ride of the valkyries or the can can song, they're just so...goofy.

For doomslaying in endless i'd say any two steps from hell songs.

And from games, well, just look up the swedish radio orchestra's rendition of literally anything they did. Especialy the skyrim and bloodborne ones.

Future World Music is my Two Steps from Hell. 

League of Legends and Ace Combat have music that is very under appreciated outside of their respective communities (Jhin's Login theme and The Unsung War are two good examples).

and Chamber Choir would have to be my absolute favorite thing to listen to.