Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extractors/samples chance rate

Instinction

If wrong subforum, please move mods.

I run extractors 70% for polymer bundle and 30% for Orokin Cells.

I would say 80% of the time, I come away almost all detonite samples. DE, please consider lowering the chance of extractors picking up the sample types. I have thousands upon thousands of them I will never use.

It's not about the fact I won't use them. It's that their drop rate seems ridiculously high when they're supposed to be a "rare" type resource. I get them more than uncommon, and even common resources.

Some adjustment is needed. Thanks for the read.

Edited by Instinction
typo

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

I posted a similar topic last week. Maybe some of the recommendations there can help you. I'm still running the Distilling Extractor Prime and haven't gotten better results. Still tons of Detonite Ampules

Hide contents

I've also got the prime extractors, and yes still detonite ampules

I found that running the basic Titan Extractor wield more common and uncommon resources, I usually run them for polymer bundle and plastids, the more advanced extractor have a higher rate of getting rarer resources and detonite samples and the like are considered rare.

Interestingly enough they even get me more "Rare resources" than the distilling since they are so much less likely to get samples

Edited by Dwolfknight