Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate Vs Reaper Prime

Feldgrep

Hate is very good for using a ground pound then finishing off the NPC or group with a charge attack. Reaper prime has a high swing speed and is a good normal attack weapon when used with the correct mods. They both have a different niche now and both are satisfying to use. I just use my hate because it has a catalyst and 2 forma on it and I am not in the mood to get reaper equal mod points.

Edited by LazyKnight

and how much is the hate base damage???

and while you at it...how much is their base charge damage and base critical damage???

According to data mined information the only advantage reaper prime has is attack speed, that it end of story. Trust it or not the wiki is the same.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Au6mBXle3cFtdHBYUzVJaDJfdkIzSEN1cUh5UlRvckE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=5

Edited by LazyKnight

So hate is better?

Hate=best for charge damage

Reaper=best for swing damage 

Using fury on both reaper and hate makes reaper noticeably faster than hate. I like reaper more than hate for fun factor it is that fast.

Edited by LazyKnight

Hate=best for charge damage

Reaper=best for swing damage 

Using fury on both reaper and hate makes reaper noticeably faster than hate. I like reaper more than hate for fun factor it is that fast.

^^ This. Wise and 100% true.