Vlada91

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)calvina said:

Perhaps one day.

Reveal hidden contents

mgr_trailer_04.gif

tumblr_npmyz1wl0X1qzqt8do4_250.gif

tumblr_npmyz1wl0X1qzqt8do3_250.gif

tumblr_mzd5kzoAbn1qzqt8do1_250.gif

Keep what we have now, melee without the effects, but still keep the impacts like you'reactually slashing with the intent to grind someone to dust.

But if we get a new Channeling system, then we can make the effects flashy like MGR or something that also gives benefits.

Yes my man! And running looks cool in this game and this is what we need 

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Dude im just going to say im mr.19

That's not saying anything.  It's not hard to rank up weapons without even using them.  So having a high MR rank doesn't really mean much at all.  I'm both MR 22 on one account and MR 5 on my alt.  Mastery Rank doesn't mean jack $@#!

• 2 weeks later...

thats fixing how melee combat looks, not the melee combat mode itself.  though its a fast paced game  this doesn't mean you have to run all the time.  enemies up close don't attack randomly, they have a delay of response and this gives you time to do you combos properly without having to spam.  And yeah channelling is still a thing.  you don't have to channel at every hit, only the hits you want.  If D2 were as fast you'd probably post the same topic in their forums.

3 hours ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

thats fixing how melee combat looks, not the melee combat mode itself.  though its a fast paced game  this doesn't mean you have to run all the time.  enemies up close don't attack randomly, they have a delay of response and this gives you time to do you combos properly without having to spam.  And yeah channelling is still a thing.  you don't have to channel at every hit, only the hits you want.  If D2 were as fast you'd probably post the same topic in their forums.

Its not about how much combat we have in warframe its more like how it feel when you in melee action if you playe Destiny 2 you can see what I mean...

Edited by Vlada91

On 8/30/2017 at 10:00 AM, Vlada91 said:

You all know the feeling when you playe some game for example devil my cry or god of war and its all the same in the all game and you dont care because its funt 2 playe hack & slash game and you playe for fun and good combat and playe not for the story or what not....If we have that in warframe then there are low chance that we going to get bored with this, and the game is going to become much more fun 2 playe. We need a reason to playe with cool melee and just guns guns guns and more guns becaouse if you playe melee you are going too be dead in big level

"Going too be dead in big level" with melee? That's not true. With the right modding there are quite a few endgame melee weapons. But there's a solution to your problem. Go play destiny.