Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh God My Sides

Hayden11121

Lol.And they happened to put the .... and deadly.

Might as well have replaced it as. Venomous, Physic, Loud.... oh and also deadly I guess. 

If you experienced being with a woman you know they are deadly too.

lmao you guys better watch out or boogie man will ban you all for hating on women

The way I view sexism, is that if a woman is permitted to rant on about how men are bad.....that gives us full permission to do it to them in return.

IRL, I will never tell a sexist joke to a woman, unless I've heard her be sexist herself. Then, there's nothing protecting her from my biting wit and snark. And trust me... I can do it all day long. And boy do they ever get mad, haha. I'm one of those people who can turn virtually anything you say and throw it right back at you, heaped with a load of snark and/or sarcasm, along with some puns if necessary.

Edited by Xylia

The way I view sexism, is that if a woman is permitted to rant on about how men are bad.....that gives us full permission to do it to them in return.

IRL, I will never tell a sexist joke to a woman, unless I've heard her be sexist herself. Then, there's nothing protecting her from my biting wit and snark. And trust me... I can do it all day long. And boy do they ever get mad, haha.

You have to be mature though.

Calling her a *@##$ because she called you a $&*^ is absurdly wrong.

But, back on topic, this wasn't sexist, but they way they wrote it with the stereotypes of women makes this funny. We all know DE isn't sexist, but maybe they thought it would be a nice pun, so they added it.

You know, there is a Trinity, Mag, and Ember pack too?

Hot, Helpful, and Attractive is nowhere near as funny as Venomous, Physic, and Loud.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

LOL

You have to be mature though.

Calling her a $#*(@ because she called you a $&*^ is absurdly wrong.

But, back on topic, this wasn't sexist, but they way they wrote it with the stereotypes of women makes this funny. We all know DE isn't sexist, but maybe they thought it would be a nice pun, so they added it.

You know, there is a Trinity, Mag, and Ember pack too?

Hot, Helpful, and Attractive is nowhere near as funny as Venomous, Physic, and Loud.

Obviously.

I'm talking about the women who say things like "men are all pigs, they're lazy, all they think about is sex and food, blah blah blah". That kinda junk. Well, I point out how women are illogical, too emotional, they can't drive, and (depending on the woman) can't do physical labor whatsoever.