Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Game... Of Tag?

Firetempest

A simple idea.

A simple execution.

Let people start a game of tag from the room console in any Clan Hall, does not need melee or guns, just collision.

Select goal time. Winner is who stays untagged the longest by the end of goal time.

A simple rule reverse and whoever stays tagged longest wins.

With all the time killing screwing around we do inside the dojo trying to wall run around rooms. This seems like a natural activity.

Pure speed wouldn't win anyway. Agility, dexterity. With all the do-dads and railings and pillars with wall run slingshoting around. A Rhino and Frost can still be a ballerina in the air.

You have to admit that even if you slide-dash over and over or use wallrunning to your advantage as a Frost or Rhino you would still end up not being fast enough to outrun a Loki or Volt.

You have to admit that even if you slide-dash over and over or use wallrunning to your advantage as a Frost or Rhino you would still end up not being fast enough to outrun a Loki or Volt.

A good player could catch people in any suit, a bad player will get caught in any suit You may very well be at a disadvantage in some suits but that's life. Predicting by pure numbers wont be realistic for many people. Its a fun screw around game and a good test of skill if you can win in a disadvantage of numbers. And you cant slash-dash when weapons aren't enabled.

Edited by Firetempest

I love the idea but i think there should be a room for it like the parkour room but much easier to traverse and how about addind teleporters with cool downs after use that way you can get away with out being worried of "it" going after you

You could always throw on the run speed mod and some stamina stuff to get you closer, but doing speed runs on both those frames with people I have never had a problem keeping up, it's harder sure, but even with them slower I don't think it would be an issue.