Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WIP - Update 07/09/2017] Orbiter Decoration Concept - Potted plants

Azuhra

tumblr_ovvaep93jB1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

I'm really interested in flora life (they are very fascinating, the same thing with the fauna). Thus, when the quest on getting Titania was to hunt and scan the new type of plants I was so excited! But then after we're done with the Titania quest, the plants are back being unnoticed (unless when you tried to scan something and you noticed them within range X'D).

So, this is a fan-concept that I have for the Orbiter decoration, the potted plants!

tumblr_ovvaep93jB1umfv3ko2_r2_1280.jpg

To obtain the seeds, you will need to scan them using the codex scanner. Not all plants that you scan will have the seed ready for the picking yet when you hold up your scanner, you will notice a slight difference between the plants with Seed Codes or normal plants.

tumblr_ovvaep93jB1umfv3ko5_r1_500.jpg

Each scan will give you 1 - 2 Seed Code (using the Resource or Resource Drop booster won't affect the number of Code you will get). Just like the kavat, you will need to get 10 Seed Codes to create one real seed.

tumblr_ovvaep93jB1umfv3ko3_r2_1280.jpg

There will be three different types of plants that you can get.

• Flower (Dusklight Sarracenia, Lunar Pitcher, Dragonlily, Jadeleaf)
  • Grass (Frostleaf, Threshcone, Ruk's Claw)
  • Moss (Vestan Moss)

Different type of plants will need a different type of pottery. There will be some pottery for dry plants that only need the soil, water plants that will contain water and a tree bark for plants that able to stick on a surface.

Examples of the potteries:

Spoiler

>>> Dry Plants

tumblr_ovi8izD3511umfv3ko4_250.gif  tumblr_ovi8izD3511umfv3ko3_250.gif  tumblr_ovi8izD3511umfv3ko2_100.gif  tumblr_ovi8izD3511umfv3ko6_r1_100.gif  tumblr_ovlim4AzVv1umfv3ko4_100.gif  tumblr_ovlim4AzVv1umfv3ko5_100.gif

>>> Water Plants

tumblr_ovlim4AzVv1umfv3ko1_100.gif

>>> Tree Bark

tumblr_ovlim4AzVv1umfv3ko2_100.gif

tumblr_ovvaep93jB1umfv3ko4_r1_250.jpg

Edited by Azuhra

I was a little disappointed with the Silver Grove update when we could pick up all these cool plants, but couldn't display/replant them in the Orbiter.

This would be a really welcome addition, especially if you could place any plant in any pot. Though Vestan Moss would likely behave more like a glyph decoration, big and flat.

1 hour ago, Serinexxa said:

I was a little disappointed with the Silver Grove update when we could pick up all these cool plants, but couldn't display/replant them in the Orbiter.

This would be a really welcome addition, especially if you could place any plant in any pot. Though Vestan Moss would likely behave more like a glyph decoration, big and flat.

I do plan to include all type of plant, including the moss XD!

tumblr_ovl8mybT2l1umfv3ko1_400.jpg

I will put the moss on a tree bark (almost like a bonsai). Since a moss can grow on almost anything and not only on surface area, this pottery will be the one where we put the Vestan Moss.