Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Mission Obstacle Courses

Ranger.Danger

Recently after the new update and the new Grineer maps, Half the time i run a Grineer map i will end up in a room that spirals up are you have to wall run to get to the top and complete your mission. It becomes extremely annoying, and i understand that people like doing parkour tricks, but isn't there others ways to implement that into the game without making it an absolute necessity to solve a puzzle to progress?

Edited by Ranger.Danger

I feel your pain on that one room, took me forever to figure out. At the spot where you can't get up high enough, look right before the jump with the slightly jutted out part, wall run on that, then quickly launch up higher on the wall and keep going.

The rooms definitely need to be re-worked. but I hope that helps. 

Could the Devs please just not turn this game into a Metroid Prime puzzle? I play shooting games to run through and kill things. I could see if they had some reward like in Orokin Void maps, but this is just ridiculous 

That would make the game extremely dull and boring... if you want a game where you just run around and shoot things go play Call of Duty, or Puzzle pirates

Edited by Limekim

Could the Devs please just not turn this game into a Metroid Prime puzzle? I play shooting games to run through and kill things. I could see if they had some reward like in Orokin Void maps, but this is just ridiculous 

Metroid Prime was one of the best series ever released.

It had so much awesome packed into one game.

Ok, ok, the Gamecube Primes were awesome.

The Wii one, I hate the controls, half of the time Samus refuses to turn when I want her to. I miss the good ole analog stick steering.

But yes, MP1 and MP2.... so much awesome.

But yeah, Warframe is not Metroid Prime. Warframe is awesome in its own right, though.

But yes, those two rooms DO have shortcuts, once you learn them, the rooms are easy.

Your right, i guess most the enjoyment of the game is doing little movement tricks. I guess that why so many people use acrobat mods and stamina regen/recharge mods /sarcasm

If all you want is a puzzle shooter, THEN GO PLAY METROID, if this game is too hard for you to play because of epic movement tricks then just stop whining, unninstall the ame and play other games.

When it comes to stamina and acrobat mods, they are raraley usefull but all the movement tricks gets used ALL THE TIME.

If all you want is to kill and do "epic movement tricks" then go play Assassins creed, the same argument can apply to you. Im not going to uninstall the game because i like playing it, the pro's outweigh the cons but there's not wrong with trying to get rid of the cons. I know some people like these little tricks but not everyone does, so it shouldn't be a necessity to progress through the game, and if thats what the Devs are going for, why not make it practical to use those movements in combat situations and tie it all together.

Edited by Ranger.Danger

The passage is hidden too well and too difficult to stumble upon. If it is intended to be wallrunnable, then it should be more apparent how and where the player can do that.

You mean ... how the scratches mark every passage where wallruns are suggested? Even in the void?

And a step to the left into a service path, that is also drawn on the minimap, that has nothing obscuring it's entry, is too well hidden?

Excuse my sarcasm, but I am a little bit confused here.