Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syandana/Cosmetics adjustment (idea)

AllFiery

I would like to suggest a feature for the cosmetics, especially syandanas that would allow the player to control which part of the back do they want it to be placed or to rotate cosmetics and emblems in a different way that would suit their taste for designs just like sigils where there are invert X and Y axis. Also the width? The width does not really bother me, but it may help some people to make their own design.

The reason I suggest this is because:

1. I like the syandana to look like a skirt for Banshee.

2. My back sigil is unnoticeable.

3. I'm like to rotate my eos prime 180 degrees, so does the Jordas Sekhara to make it look like it's dripping.

4. I want my chestplate to be higher.

Edited by Trapzz07

What you're saying is, essentially, to apply -some- (and only some, because of data storage restrictions, among other things) of the Weapon Holster Sliders to shoulder, Syandana, and chestplate armour.

On a slight derivation from the subject, I'd like the ability to decide where my secondaries and primaries are holstered in the same vein as the melee (so primaries such as shotguns, rifles of all kinds, and pretty much anything except bows, could end up holstered on the right thigh or the lower back, angled horizontally, for example and secondaries could be stored at shoulderblade regions - exempting arm-mounted and throwable sidearms).

12 hours ago, (PS4)FierceGhostFox said:

And I want to see how the Yomo syandana would look like if it was higher since it looks a bit like a scarf.

*Gasp* oh yeeeeah! You gave me an idea for a Warframe design! But only happens if this is implemented...