Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Community | Save the Relays

(XBOX)Arbiter Dragon

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

The percent of damage dealt on the end of mission screen is calculated by the damage done to regular enemies.  It doesn't seem to count damage done to the core.

Still, that you and your team are inconsistent does not mean the damage calculation done by the game is "busted."  My team (we ran 11 times the day it came out) were getting consistent results.

We are consistent, same exact path and gameplan. In most cases I do Zero damage to enemies not killing a single one, only attacking the same static targets before the core and my damage will vary from 1.8 million to 4.3. Ill go from 50% team damage to 5%. thats the benefit of running with a static team, consistency and communication.

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)lotus503 said:

We are consistent, same exact path and gameplan. In most cases I do Zero damage to enemies not killing a single one, only attacking the same static targets before the core and my damage will vary from 1.8 million to 4.3. Ill go from 50% team damage to 5%. thats the benefit of running with a static team, consistency and communication.

Here's the thing though.  My team was consistent.  If you want to use anecdotes as data, then I can surely use my anecdotal experience as well.  If you want to actually show that there's an issue, you have to have some evidence.

So, try running it and screencap the results shown during the attack.  Then correlate those with the final result.  If they don't correlate, then you may be on to something.  You simply claiming that you don't get the same numbers every time, however, is not compelling.  And, no, just because you ran with the same team doesn't mean that your team is doing things consistently every time.  Sometimes people miss shots and don't realize it.  Sometimes enemies get in the way when you're trying to shoot the core (could help explain why you might get different % values for damage done at the end screen).  Sometimes 1 person isn't completely ready to go and doesn't attack the core right away.  Sometimes someone doesn't get that last shot in before the shield is back up.  There are tons of ways the same team seemingly doing the same task can do vastly different things.

I think if there is any chance of getting magma chamber and searing steel, then I'm going to need a s-bucket this weekend! I love AW and for completion sake I must have these mods!

slightly Off-Topic: are the ALU drops affected by resource booster and resource drop rate booster?

Edit: X-box you guys got Fomorian?!! I'm sooo jelly!

Edited by (PS4)supernova_girlie
clarification

18 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I think if there is any chance of getting magma chamber and searing steel, then I'm going to need a s-bucket this weekend! I love AW and for completion sake I must have these mods!

slightly Off-Topic: are the ALU drops affected by resource booster and resource drop rate booster?

Edit: X-box you guys got Fomorian?!! I'm sooo jelly!

I used boosters last night farming the alu and yes they work wonders. After running salacia a few times I had a nice stockpile of ciphers. 

I'm glad we got razorback lol. I needed to add the gorgon wraith to my collection.

On 9/7/2017 at 10:08 AM, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Here's the thing though.  My team was consistent.  If you want to use anecdotes as data, then I can surely use my anecdotal experience as well.  If you want to actually show that there's an issue, you have to have some evidence.

So, try running it and screencap the results shown during the attack.  Then correlate those with the final result.  If they don't correlate, then you may be on to something.  You simply claiming that you don't get the same numbers every time, however, is not compelling.  And, no, just because you ran with the same team doesn't mean that your team is doing things consistently every time.  Sometimes people miss shots and don't realize it.  Sometimes enemies get in the way when you're trying to shoot the core (could help explain why you might get different % values for damage done at the end screen).  Sometimes 1 person isn't completely ready to go and doesn't attack the core right away.  Sometimes someone doesn't get that last shot in before the shield is back up.  There are tons of ways the same team seemingly doing the same task can do vastly different things.

your scenarios would explain minor variance in results but not the deltas I have experienced. Sure I agree its anecdotal and I have no desire or time to do screen caps to demonstrate to forum folks that my experience is is my experience. in my experience the damage numbers are broken, inconsistant and remove any desire to play the event after getting the loot. 

What i'm hearing you say is that is not your experience and thats fine. people are either going to have an experience like mine, yours or some other. I was sharing mine not trying to convince you to alter yours.

Edited by (XB1)lotus503