Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PhysX allowed on AMD ?

-Vx-TheSlaughtererBolide

Question

5 answers to this question

13 hours ago, -Vx-TheSlaughtererBolide said:

Hey everyone , I have an AMD R5 M430 ( 2GB Dedicated ) and my settings in game is medium and the game runs smoothly but physX is disabled in my options so I am wondering if I can download PhysX and install it on my Laptop and this is the point , will PhysX work with my AMD Graphic Card ? 

Thank you

The PhysX that can be used on AMD is different. Think it might be a cut down version but it won't work in most games since the devs tend to use the Nvidia specific stuff that requires an Nvidia video card.

17 hours ago, -Vx-TheSlaughtererBolide said:

Hey everyone , I have an AMD R5 M430 ( 2GB Dedicated ) and my settings in game is medium and the game runs smoothly but physX is disabled in my options so I am wondering if I can download PhysX and install it on my Laptop and this is the point , will PhysX work with my AMD Graphic Card ? 

Thank you

'PhysX disabled' means it's not processed by your graphics card - as others mentioned, PhysX belongs to Nvidia and it's only supported on their cards. However, there is a software PhysX package that is used if you don't have a Nvidia gfx, but in such case it is an inferior solution and runs entirely on your CPU. The result is slower, doesn't look as good - since it can't process physics for too many objects simultaneously.

This software PhysX version is normally in the game, players don't have to do anything - the game checks your hardware and uses the PhysX version appropriate for you. The full-blown hardware-accelerated PhysX is only available on Nvidia cards.

It's not possible !

I have ASUS Radeon (TM) RX 460 Series 5GB

I see some effects "PhysX" in game

bqBSHgk.jpg

But if you want to run this feature, Simply buy a NVIDIA screen card for a little price

Then run the cards toghter

Download - TechPowerUp GPU-Z Then activate the "PhysX" ON "AMD"

I  WILL  BE  HERE  TO  HELP   AT   ANY   TIME