The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Armor Effecting Shields (Again)

General_Krull

Like the title says I first noticed it when I was leveling vauban and that about level 15 corpus crewmen 5 shot me from full shields and health (not much as I was level 10ish or so) So naturally I was pissed cause I lost 4 revives because they kept camping my corpse. 

Then I decided to do a test with lvl 22 infested runners and chargers. On level 10 vauban runner does 35 damage to shields on maxed rhino it does 25, I didnt record it or havent done excessive testing cause Im simply not bored enough but still.

On another note (not really bug) charger description says "fast with "WEAK" claw attack" it does frikkin 100 damage at level 22 in what reality is that weak?!

So yeah until this is resolved it's impossible to level weaker warframes everywhere else than mercury. So gg DE.

Affecting.

Anyway, I was testing shield recharge earlier, and I did not see armor affecting my shields. Each burst from a rank 20 lancer was doing 15 damage to my shield, but only 3-5 to my health.

I'll have to experiment with different frames though.

And yeah, chargers have quite a strong claw attack that can easily scale to 400+ damage once you see the rank 70-90+ ones.

personally, i level frames on Ceres xD

i just use my OP guns to carry the weak frame and i avoid being as brash as i am with levelled frames, so i don't facehug things.

though, if like this has been touched in the past as a topic, if this is something true, it's quite the odd bug, and also explains why from time to time i've died very quickly. 

though in stream #10(or was it #9?), i'm pretty sure Steve confirmed the existence of this as a bug.

Edited by taiiat

Affecting.

Anyway, I was testing shield recharge earlier, and I did not see armor affecting my shields. Each burst from a rank 20 lancer was doing 15 damage to my shield, but only 3-5 to my health.

I'll have to experiment with different frames though.

And yeah, chargers have quite a strong claw attack that can easily scale to 400+ damage once you see the rank 70-90+ ones.

I always get effecting and affecting mixed up lol, Im gonna do some more testing on this because it is possible I'm mistaken. And if chargers do that much damage they should change the description or nerf the damage eh?

Oh yeah something else came up too, namely Grineer Napalms, the fire bomb has absurdly high AoE and the fire goes trough walls, Volts shield and Frosts globe, grinding my gears really.