The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficulty Increase Seemed A Bit Severe.

Rettycombine

Tried fighting lech kril the other day with maxed iron skin, 800 shields and 500 health, i activate IS, 2 seconds later kril starts firing on me, iron skin goes away instantly, shields also go away in a few shots, and health is now in a black hole in the middle of the ocean.

I'm sorry, but i just have to say: ATTACK OF THE BULLETSPONGE CANNONS

I think it's fine that you can't just tank a boss like that. Without trying to sound rude, use your head and the enviroment a bit. It's possible!

As for the overall difficulty of the game, id say it's as it should be. Also:

Sorry to tell u, but u are noob. The game is fine and u are just a %&%$!

reported. That's no way to talk to someone.

Edited by Zareek

Tried fighting lech kril the other day with maxed iron skin, 800 shields and 500 health, i activate IS, 2 seconds later kril starts firing on me, iron skin goes away instantly, shields also go away in a few shots, and health is now in a black hole in the middle of the ocean.

800 damage in 2 seconds. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

But this guy was right. The OP was whining about the imagine difficulty of this game because he don't know how to play it. I bet he was just standing right in front of Kril, thinking that if he plays as Rhino then he's invincible.

Welll i just soloed him on my rhino and the only reason i took health damage is cuz i stood there like a derp for too long, and even then i only lost about 75ish health. Max iron skin with 990 shields and a sentinel makes you pretty indestructible. and even then i killed him in 3 ice phases, no fire.... My advice is make sure you have the mods to handle lvl 50+ mobs, you cant just sluff off the high level areas anymore, they actually make you try now

Well he is a boss, if he wasn't a little bit of a bullet sponge he wouldn't seem very boss like.

Edited by Deadmice

Constructive. At least he can be bothered to form proper sentences. 

But this guy was right. 

But wrong in how he said it.

Edited by Naith

adapt and overcome Tenno ;) Swith up gear, tweak your warframe build etc ... you'll find a way and will feel rewarded when you do so !

He might sound a little newbie, but you're definitely a l33t #$&(%-bag, go express your frustrations somewhere else. I agree the game is fine as it is but not everyone has 300+ hours play time and the experience that goes along with it. If you can't come up with some constructive comments, I suggest you restrain yourself from posting. In the mean time, reported as well for unnecessary rudeness.

Last tip to the OP: don't blame the game, instead ask yourself or the forums what you need to change to overcome this challenge, people will gladly  help when you ask the right question. ie: what load out would you recommend to solo Krill as a Rhino ;) hope this helps !

But this guy was right. The OP was whining about the imagine difficulty of this game because he don't know how to play it. I bet he was just standing right in front of Kril, thinking that if he plays as Rhino then he's invincible.

What he said could have been said in a million different ways that would sound nicer, and help him do it better the next time. There is no excuse to talk to someone like that, and the fact that you defend him for doing it is just...-face palm-

And in case you havent read the Community rules, it says:

• R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

adapt and overcome Tenno ;) Swith up gear, tweak your warframe build etc ... you'll find a way and will feel rewarded when you do so !

He might sound a little newbie, but you're definitely a l33t #$&(%-bag, go express your frustrations somewhere else. I agree the game is fine as it is but not everyone has 300+ hours play time and the experience that goes along with it. If you can't come up with some constructive comments, I suggest you restrain yourself from posting. In the mean time, reported as well for unnecessary rudeness.

Last tip to the OP: don't blame the game, instead ask yourself or the forums what you need to change to overcome this challenge, people will gladly  help when you ask the right question. ie: what load out would you recommend to solo Krill as a Rhino ;) hope this helps !

I felt a bit awkward when i realised i have 361 hours + hours from the time when warframe was not on steam.

I couldn't solo Kril on my Rhino either. It's not because he's harder if you play Rhino, it's because as Rhino, I had the mentality of "Run into EVERYTHING! STOMP SHOOT STOMP!"

I tried it on Loki and solo'd him easily. Just takes forever, and a LOT of ammo.

Then all i gotta say is that you should use cover, and aim for the back when you get close and he tries to melee, after you break the back thing just wait it out till he turns to ice then unload on him. Wash rinse repeat

It's less tanking now and more "hey guys I'll draw his fire while running to cover" style now.  Many people are missing your point by simply criticizing your supposed noobness.  Obviously you should run around and take cover if you are getting stomped and I'm sure you know that, but that's not tanking.  Tanking WAS in the game, and now it isn't.

If it makes you feel better, with the right shade of green, the right shade of purple, and a brown Bo with purple accents, you look like a ninja turtle.

I like how the guy who misspelled "Immortal" in his own name is calling people "noobs".

hqdefault.jpg

What he said could have been said in a million different ways that would sound nicer, and help him do it better the next time. There is no excuse to talk to someone like that, and the fact that you defend him for doing it is just...-face palm-

And in case you havent read the Community rules, it says:

• R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

Constructive. At least he can be bothered to form proper sentences. 

But wrong in how he said it.

I think it's fine that you can't just tank a boss like that. Without trying to sound rude, use your head and the enviroment a bit. It's possible!

As for the overall difficulty of the game, id say it's as it should be. Also:

Sureeeee, i mean, is ok to see everyday people asking for a harder game and next day complaining about is to hard. Is ok to see every player ask nerf every warframe just because they do lots of dmg and they extract it out of the context. Is ok to see everybody not being amazed and satisfied with awesome FREE game. I'm just so damn sick about complaining, be happy the way the game is and shut up. U can't scream BUFF RHINO --- HE SUCKS... 2 days later NERF RHINO ---- TO OP NOW! Is just to much, everytime, damn everytime!

PS: If i want my name to be TheImmortall with 2 "l" I CAN DO IF I WANT, so go bother someone else please! I'm not here to comment your name and i bet my english is better 200% times than u, according to the fact that my main language is NOT english!

Last thought : comunity full of douchebags...

Edited by TheImmortall

Sureeeee, i mean, is ok to see everyday people asking for a harder game and next day complaining about is to hard. Is ok to see every player ask nerf every warframe just because they do lots of dmg and they extract it out of the context. Is ok to see everybody not being amazed and satisfied with awesome FREE game. I'm just so damn sick about complaining, be happy the way the game is and shut up. U can't scream BUFF RHINO --- HE SUCKS... 2 days later NERF RHINO ---- TO OP NOW! Is just to much, everytime, damn everytime!

Repressed anger is no excuse for naughty behavior. 

PS: If i want my name to be TheImmortall with 2 "l" I CAN DO IF I WANT, so go bother someone else please! I'm not here to comment your name and i bet my english is better 200% times than u, according to the fact that my main language is NOT english!

No. I doubt your English is better than mine. Your post even proves my point further. How laughable that you make such a statement.

Oh and FYI, you call us douchebags. Look at your own posts before judging others. 

Edited by Naith

No , it's full of loudmouth selfish idiots who believe that theirs is the only opinion that matters

Your opinion of our opinion is not the only one that matters,