Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts and Resources

Gio21

So the alerts that give rare mats really suck (sorry) , how im supposed to feel for an alert that has a cache of a needed mat and it has only one drop? really one drop?
should not it be like it have the drops of an average (good rngesus) mission farming for that mat??

not 1 orokin cell or 1 argon or 1 neural sensor

Polymer Bundle
alert 300 while  a good mission without a lot of trouble can yield about 1k so why not that?

Salvage
alert 300 while a good mission gives about 2k per run so 2k

Oxium
300 per alert seems ok but to me kinda low maybe make it 500?

Argon Crystal
i would say that is good but alas most recipes require at least 2 maybe make it 2? so once every full moon you have a recipe that requires 2 argon and an alert up u can complete it and win!

Control Module
alert 1, drops 1-3 x2 aka 4 per alert?

Gallium
alert 1, make it 3 aka a good lucky mission?

Morphics
alert 1, while a good mission can give 4+ so make it 5?

Neural Sensors
alert 1 while if you are lucky at themisto u can get at least 4 from boss +one drop 8 , so 5-6?

Neurodes
alert 1 while again i'd suggest 3

Orokin Cell
alert 1 while a good mission with rngesus by your side can wield 3 or even more so 3? would suggest 5 but seems to many :P

bonus:

Endo
alert 150/100/80 while 5min in pluto can give you 400, who will ever pick that except some newbie? make it alluring for all at 500/300/200

rest resource alerts seem ok versus a good mission drop

Edited by Gio21
finished

Fun, also alerts are based on regular missions, only a bit harder, it's what you do in a mission that actually matters, not the reward, that is only something extra.

If you go with the mentality of rushing a capture mission to receive 80 endo, then you won't get much on the long term, if on the other hand you erase everything in sight, then the 80 extra endo becomes something.....extra

I do those missions when they appear, 80 endo is always nice to have, but the real gameplay is in the mission, not at the end of it.