Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hilarious RNG

(PSN)CrimsonAxure

The RNG in this game is hilarious, especially when i'm with my friend.

Today i helped my friend farm some Banshee parts. He needed the neuroptics, so we get into a Neo fissure and within the first minute of us being in the exterminate, we get 2 rare mod drops. No Nekros, no boosters whatsoever. We then extract, No neuroptics, We just get an uncommon part. And i'm just really confused, we got 2 rare mod drops and no common prime part? So i send him a message poking fun at the rewards. About and hour later, We another rare mod drop farming the Banshee chassis. We both realize we have no Systems relics so we run the sortie. At the end, i send him a message, "3 rare mods and Banshee chassis, i smell something good" We extract, resource drop chance booster. I'm not sure what is happening lol, Once we were farming Tigris prime and Stalker showed up while farming 6 times within 2 hours. Have any one you experienced something like this? Where you get random rare stuff but you don't get the common drop you wanted?  

Edited by (PS4)PS_90210

This happens quite more often then it should to me.
I remember one time I was going for a specific common part (with a squad), but we ended up getting random 'crud' commons and uncommons, but each of our 3 runs we rolled a Boar Prime Stock. (on intact relics, mind you.)

RNG sucks sometimes.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

My RNG seems drunk.

I do the sortie almost every day and get the boosters/potatos almost every time when I'm looking for melee rivens, if I do get a riven, I get anything but melee. The boosters and poptatos are a lot more rare than the rivens, and the melee rivens are more common than the rest.

Not sure if I'm very lucky or not lucky at all.