Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS GODLIKE [SOMA] RIVEN - DUAL CRIT - 101%CC - 10.7x CD

EccelsiuS

I sell this godlike riven for soma.

ttCcKin.jpg

With this and Point Strike you can achieve more than 100% crit chance and with Vital Sense and Hammer Shot your crit multiplier will reach 10.7x.

Zr2lZS6.jpg

Starting price: 2k

Current offer: NULL

Buyout price: 3k

PM me here, in game or comment below if you are interested.

Edited by EccelsiuS
1 hour ago, EccelsiuS said:

I sell this godlike riven for soma.

ttCcKin.jpg

With this and Point Strike you can achieve more than 100% crit chance and with Vital Sense and Hammer Shot your crit multiplier will reach 10.7x.

Zr2lZS6.jpg

Starting price: 2k

Current offer: NULL

Buyout price: 3k

PM me here, in game or comment below if you are interested.

not godlike man, also the starting price shouldend be 2k, the -slash is the somas highest ips, makes it so you do lower damage in general, although the crit lines are fantastic, the -slash ruines this mod, srry mate

25 minutes ago, Theister said:

not godlike man, also the starting price shouldend be 2k, the -slash is the somas highest ips, makes it so you do lower damage in general, although the crit lines are fantastic, the -slash ruines this mod, srry mate

i'm sorry but i have to contradict you.

1) the riven is godlike: not only the 3 pos 1 neg are godlike since the 2 pos 1 neg have an higher value on the single stat.

2) the negative slash is trifling and u can understand that doing the math:

slash is the 50% of the BASE damage of the weapon (not counting the extra status dmg)

the riven reduce it by 30%

it means that it decrease the total BASE damage of the weapon by (50*30)/100=15%

since extra status dmg is not affected by this stats, the real dmg decrease is even lower (in the picture the slash loss is 6, less than 5% of the total dmg)

with this riven you can achieve the 100% crit chance and this means that the crit multiplier became a stable dmg multiplier

+75.6% crit dmg means, for the soma a increase of 2.3x and, since the crit chance is over 100%, it means a 230% stable dmg increase

Edited by EccelsiuS
7 minutes ago, EccelsiuS said:

i'm sorry but i have to contradict you.

1) the riven is godlike: not only the 3 pos 1 neg are godlike since the 2 pos 1 neg have an higher value on the single stat.

2) the negative slash is trifling and u can understand that doing the math:

slash is the 50% of the BASE damage of the weapon (not counting the extra status dmg)

the riven reduce it by 30%

it means that it decrease the total BASE damage of the weapon by (50*30)/100=15%

since extra status dmg is not affected by this stats, the real dmg decrease is even lower (in the picture the slash loss is 6, less than 5% of the total dmg)

you get a stable 10.7x dmg multiplier thx to the 100%+ crit chance, so i think is bearable a 5% dmg decrease when you gain a 1070% dmg increase

While slash is still the main damage on the soma, its where it shines, slash procs on crit, soma already has a high crit multiplier, so yeh a riven will boost it even higher, cus high base, but wont make it rediculous cus it already has high base, so overal ur damage is higher but slash is lower, makes it not doing the job it should do. Overal damage might be -15 but thats not my point