Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serration Rank 10

corpseshock

Congratulations! : )

Congrats?

What a rude and demeaning way to reply to someone. I don't understand why some of you people insist on knocking people the hell back down, once they are having a nice moment.

He's a closed beta tester. 

Why does that matter? They got a core pack as a gift or something?

Edit: or does it just mean he has been here for a longer time, and had the time to farm them?

Edited by Zareek

Why does that matter? They got a core pack as a gift or something?

Nvm. I just saw he only used rank 5 and rank 3 mods.

He probably just farmed 'em in endless defense.

Anyways..

Beta testers received rank 10 rare mods.

(Not completely sure about that though)

Check the U7, that's when it happened.

/edit/

Oh right, I forgot my basic picture.

VUtgh3u.png

Edited by Chris9428

No...it's just that they've been playing longer, so they've seen more cores. Plus, when the new mod system came out (the one we use now) all the old mods were turned into rare cores. So they have rank 10 cores and rare 10 cores. 

What a rude and demeaning way to reply to someone. I don't understand why some of you people insist on knocking people the hell back down, once they are having a nice moment.

What a rude and demeaning way to reply to someone who may have been made speechless to the insane power needed for that rank.

Listen to yourself, you're just as bad as the 'people' your refering too.

Other than him, well done Corpseshock :)

What a rude and demeaning way to reply to someone who may have been made speechless to the insane power needed for that rank.

Lol...

facepalm_zpsb79a03bc.png

Nice one! i am a closed beta tester and got a ton of high fusion cores after U7, My highest serration is still only rank 8 though. Slowly working up to the 10.

It's something you can cross off your list though :)

Edited by ethics

Its possible ! I finally did it. But man, that ate some fusion cores ...

(Now i need to do the same for Hornet Strike ...)

...Congrats Tenno, much effort m8, did my Vital Sense 1st it took less cores to max up - my Serration (105%) still has a ways to go (3 notches more) - Enjoy the kudos pal U earned them. PS: workin me Hornet Strike as well...good luck!

Congrats?

Thanks ?

No need to defend me. I know this forum is full of trolls.

I just wanted to share this moment with the guys that havent come this far yet and maybe need some more encouragement to continue.

And yes, im a closed beta tester. But i wasnt playing very much because there was not much to test back then.

Thanks ?

No need to defend me. I know this forum is full of trolls.

I just wanted to share this moment with the guys that havent come this far yet and maybe need some more encouragement to continue.

And yes, im a closed beta tester. But i wasnt playing very much because there was not much to test back then.

He wasnt defending you. He was trying to turn my own comment against me, because I called someone out on being rude.

I'm sure some of the people that are acting like they don't care about this, are just jealous. So don't think too much about it.

Edited by Zareek