The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Divine Order* Moon clan, 900+ members, 100% research, discord, raid daily, active, clan contests, join now! =D

(PSN)linzaka_

Hi, I saw a recruitment announcement for your clan last night, however I wasn't able to message the recruiter before he logged off. 

Would like to join a more active clan, my previous one was a bit too quiet. I'm MR14 so far, and play almost daily. 

My PSN: Icekhoco11

If there's still room in your clan, then kindly invite me in. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi hello! 

Returning player, decided to get into the game again, been playing almost every day lately. Need a friendly and accepting clan to join. 

I was wondering if you are still looking for members? MR5, PSN - VMPR

^_^ Thank you in advance 💖

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

If u guys are still looking for members im interested as I recently got back into playing of  late and am without clan or knowledge of changes within warframe 

Sorry were full at the moment but we usually clear the ones who are inactive though no one has reached the requirement to be kicked if you don’t mind waiting I’ll check later and see if we have a spot available for you

9 hours ago, (PS4)sirtang17 said:

Just started the game 2 days ago and looking for a clan that can put me under their wing. I'm certain I'll be an asset later on as I commit to games like this

Currently MR3 waiting on MR4 test

IGN: sirtang17

Someone from our clan has invited you

Hi I'm looking to join a clan. I've been playing warframe on and off for a while but I have trouble figuring what exactly I need to do (I need some guidance... Ok a lot of guidance - _-'). So if you have any open spots I'd appreciate an invite. 

wanaB89

MR:5

2 hours ago, (PS4)wanaB89 said:

Hi I'm looking to join a clan. I've been playing warframe on and off for a while but I have trouble figuring what exactly I need to do (I need some guidance... Ok a lot of guidance - _-'). So if you have any open spots I'd appreciate an invite. 

wanaB89

MR:5

17 hours ago, (PS4)tobinator90001 said:

am i able to join still? looking for a clan to join in on and hope to join you 🙂

MR: 13 

IGN: tobinator90001

Sent

Edited by (PS4)dannholly

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Mthieuu said:

Hi there, are you guys still open? i'm in a clan right now but wanting to move to a clan with better community, if theres an open spot i would love to join your clan, i've played before on PC but just played again in PS4 so if you have a spot i would love to join and exit my current clan, thankyou

PSN: mthieuu

MR:3

Unable to invite as you are in another clan