Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Divine Order* Moon clan, 900+ members, 100% research, discord, raid daily, active, clan contests, join now! =D

(PSN)linzaka_

On 31/12/2017 at 3:17 PM, (PS4)MetosGamos07 said:

Hi.
Ive been playing a while now and want to join a clan to see if I can do any help or maybe just have fun! 

psn: Metosgamos07

On 02/01/2018 at 5:21 PM, (PS4)BlackSun_Shade said:

Hey guys! Upon reading the topic I found myself quite invested in the clan as a whole! I've been looking to get into the PS4 version of WF in earnest for some time now yet couldn't quite find a group of people to team with, unlike on PC.

I'm not entirely sure as to my current MR on PS4, though I'm certain it's quite low, but I hope that isn't a deal breaker. On PC I'm MR 22. I'd very much enjoy an invite to this clan!

Edit: I've discovered I'm MR 5 on PS4

IGN/PSN: BlackSun_Shade

On 04/01/2018 at 12:02 PM, (PS4)brend1zzle said:

If you're still looking... psn is brend1zzle

i'm on most days at the moment and would love a team to play with

On 04/01/2018 at 4:42 PM, (PS4)SpacemanSpiff055 said:

I would like to join. I don't have much time to play during the week, but I can on the weekends.

I think my mastery rank is 4.

Quick question, is this a good clan for a first? Because I've never been in a clan before and I'm not very familiar with how everything works. I can figure it out tho.

Invite me if you can. If you cant or don't want to, that's ok.

My PSN by the way is my username above.

On 05/01/2018 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)D1ZZEN said:

I'd very much like to join the Clan if there is still room left. MR: 7

IGN: D1ZZEN   Active player, and thanks again!

Invites were sent yesterday to all though those not mentioned are already in a clan

I wouldnt mind joining this clan.  MR Rank 11 and over 400 hours of playtime but thats also taking into account that I Took a bit of a extended break  Its been about a year or a bit Longer and there is quite a few new things that I am still learning about.  I have never been in a big clan before as the one i was in last was started by me and one other dude and had about 30 people in it together and only about 5 daily active before it died.  So I am Kinda experienced but Kinda new too lol.  If that does not matter to you guys then Ill be glad to join and have some fun.  PSN:  Deathlylegionair

12 hours ago, (PS4)Deathlylegionair said:

I wouldnt mind joining this clan.  MR Rank 11 and over 400 hours of playtime but thats also taking into account that I Took a bit of a extended break  Its been about a year or a bit Longer and there is quite a few new things that I am still learning about.  I have never been in a big clan before as the one i was in last was started by me and one other dude and had about 30 people in it together and only about 5 daily active before it died.  So I am Kinda experienced but Kinda new too lol.  If that does not matter to you guys then Ill be glad to join and have some fun.  PSN:  Deathlylegionair

Sent

Hello Tennos, 

after reading your above post I am amazed at the progress your clan has made and was wondering if I could be considered to join? I am a fairly new but very active player currently at MR5 but am constantly trying to learn as much as I can about War Frames many intricate mechanics. I used to be a very active member of the Destiny Community and have a great deal of experience working with a clan to help everyone progress from normal story content to all endgame content and absolutely fell in love with WF and its community when I finally gave the game the chance it deserved.  I have a full time job and wife but gaming is one of my main passions/hobbies so I do play daily and am excited to get deeper into this amazing game.  Thank you for taking the time to consider my application into the clan and I look forward to hearing from you

PSN: Lucky_Louch

16 hours ago, (PS4)Lucky_Louch said:

Hello Tennos, 

after reading your above post I am amazed at the progress your clan has made and was wondering if I could be considered to join? I am a fairly new but very active player currently at MR5 but am constantly trying to learn as much as I can about War Frames many intricate mechanics. I used to be a very active member of the Destiny Community and have a great deal of experience working with a clan to help everyone progress from normal story content to all endgame content and absolutely fell in love with WF and its community when I finally gave the game the chance it deserved.  I have a full time job and wife but gaming is one of my main passions/hobbies so I do play daily and am excited to get deeper into this amazing game.  Thank you for taking the time to consider my application into the clan and I look forward to hearing from you

PSN: Lucky_Louch

I have sent you the invite you should receive it upon login

I'm pretty new to Warframe but I would like to join your clan. I am currently Mastery Rank 3 and I usually play nightly during weekdays/mornings on the weekend. I have been learning more and more about this game each days and would love to get some of y'alls veteran teachings if you'll have this noon.

My PSN is I_DELETE_BABIES

I look forward to the day that Sony allows PSN name changes.

8 hours ago, (PS4)TheTieuTieu said:

Hey, I've been playing this game for a month (I'm MR6) and I would really love to join you clan if a spot is available !

PSN : TheTieuTieu

7 hours ago, (PS4)The_Cool_Cookie said:

Used to play a lot before i ran out of things to do but i'm back and would like to join a clan to help me catch up to speed

mr:11

psn:the_cool_cookie

3 hours ago, (PS4)I_DELETE_BABIES said:

I'm pretty new to Warframe but I would like to join your clan. I am currently Mastery Rank 3 and I usually play nightly during weekdays/mornings on the weekend. I have been learning more and more about this game each days and would love to get some of y'alls veteran teachings if you'll have this noon.

My PSN is I_DELETE_BABIES

I look forward to the day that Sony allows PSN name changes.

2 hours ago, (PS4)tripsureal said:

I'd like to join your clan if its possible(MR 6) and noob friendly though cause just got into the game from POE and active almost everyday.

PSN : tripsureal

Thanx

Invites sent they should be in your inbox