The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Divine Order* Moon clan, 900+ members, 100% research, discord, raid daily, active, clan contests, join now! =D

(PSN)linzaka_

Hello I'm interested in joining your clan. I'm a new-old player just coming back I'm MR6 I'm 40, married, kids, job from Canada (NA East or EST) and looking for some fun like minded people to play with, run missions ect. I'm an old DoD NA East clan member destiny 1 and came back here and remembered how aweome this game is because of the junk D2 

PSN zombie4011 

Edited by (PS4)Zombie4011

On 11/19/2017 at 4:27 PM, (PS4)A700KingShee350 said:

I would be interested in joining, A700KingShee350 on PSN.   I am MR8 and usually play daily.    I didn't join the forums until recently but have been playing Warframe since it came to PS4. 

I'd be interested in an invite.  Looking for a group to play with from time to time. 

burnt by destiny 2, far too simplified. have found my new go to game. this game has the depth im looking. ran all three classes in d1 and d2 all at max lvl with all exotics. seeking a serious grind and progression to end game, would also like to give back, the greatest part of destiny was helping new players lvl. mature with mic and very eager for help and advice etc. i know how to listen and take instruction well. will be a daily player est. 1-3 hrs and a work day off binge 7-14 hrs, loving this game so far. invite pls. psn endless-uk

Hello I would love to join your clan please i like helping people and playing with people who love and enjoy the game my old clan didn’t really help each other and I’ve been looking for a new clan for a while and luckily came across this clan. I am also an active player (online almost everyday)

I’m mastery rank 7 almost 8

Psn: Anthxny04

Edited by (PS4)Anthxny04