The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!!!!!)

(XBOX)Fluffywolf36

NOTE: The Hombrage has been renamed to the Phenex.

Why? Cause it was cool lol.

ย ย 

On 2024-07-26 at 12:25 AM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Vaulter โ€˜PHENEXโ€™ Pistol

โ€œThis primitive Vaulter pistol might have been something to reckon with once upon a time, but the technology of the Origin System has far outstripped it. Headshots charge Incarnon form.โ€
--Codex

vaulter__hombrage__pistol_by_fluffywolf3
Lore

โ€œWhy did we keep these ancient relics like that pistol? The same reason we kept books. The Orokin hated it, and we were people who would suffer no consequence. We needed little other reason.โ€

โ€“Loid, if you have this weapon equipped.
ย 

This pistol fires caseless flechettes propelled through a carbon nanotube barrel which conducts electricity, allowing it to function in a manner not dissimilar to a railgun by magnetically propelling ferromagnetic fin-stabilized flechettes downrange*.

Somewhat unfortunately, its low projectile velocity, low stopping power, and low fire rate hold it back. However, using the Incarnon adapter that Albrecht Entrati fit into the weapon, itโ€™s capable of rushing far past its limits - adding a blast radius, increasing velocity, increasing its damage.

In Incarnon form, it fires a searing bosonic beam with unlimited enemy punchthrough that causes enemies to explode on death.

The blueprint(s?) for this weapon is found in the various secret rooms within the Entrati Labs. As itโ€™s made of particularly primitive materials, itโ€™s very easy to craft. On the POM-2 computer that houses its blueprints, itโ€™s listed as a Vaulter artifact.

Vaulters were a civilization that lived in ancient space colonies dug into the rock of moons and asteroids, who found themselves quite unexpectedly buried under Orokin terraforming efforts - some of which may have been concerted efforts to kill them under the rampant plant growth and sea formation.

Their artifacts were extraordinarily rare even during the time of the Orokin, due to the Orokin policy of destroying every Vaulter artifact they could find, and forcing them through a process of cultural genocide so thorough the Vaulters forgot even the name of their culture. In the contemporary Origin System, a Vaulter relic is so impossibly rare that even Parvos Granum might raise an eyebrow at it.

ย 

In fact, Vaulter artifacts are a keen interest for Granum, who remains curious about this legacy of pre-Orokin eras.

Allegedly, any Orokin noble found to possess these relics was to be killed by Warframes or the Scoria, but the highest-ranking Orokin had a way of evading punishment under their own laws.

Somewhat superficially, it resembles the Tenno โ€˜Largoโ€™ pistol. Unlike the Largo, this is gas-operated, making it far heavier. In fact, itโ€™s quite likely it was an ancestor due the Largo.

Unlocking Incarnon nodes for it actually reveals various memories from Albrecht and Loid!

โ€“

* I prefer not to think of how Tenno firearms actually work. Maybe itโ€™s kinda like this? Maybe theyโ€™re electrothermal-chemical, explaining the high velocity? It doesnโ€™t matter and ultimately I think weโ€™re happier not thinking about it.
ย 

Upgrade 1:
โ€œIt is, simply, a pistol. One thing distinguishes it, however: it is a Vaulter design. This one may very well have been built and designed in the great hive clusters of Earth, even before then. So many things from that time are lost, and so it was our goal to bathe such ancient artifacts in Void energy to see what memories I could extract.โ€

โ€“Loid

ย 

A: HV Rounds

Increases projectile speed by 35%

ย 

B: Keratin Trigger
Increases fire rate by 40%

ย 

C: Speed Holster:
Increases swap speed, ADS speed, and aim assist.

ย 

Upgrade 2:

โ€œHistory from before the dawn of the Empire has always been murky at best. So few things survive from beforehand. Bidanians, Oeizu, and Vaulters, Oneiroi and Satko, all of whom fled the Empire before Void travel was perfected, know something of history before the Orokin. And itโ€™s for that reason the Orokin persecuted them so.โ€

โ€“Loid

ย 

A: Overcharged Munitions
Increase damage by 75

Chaining Charged Attacks reduces their Charge Time by -12--6%. Stacks 5 times.

ย 

B: Ganymede Drill
increase damage by 75

Increase damage by 15 and fire rate by 10% for each status effect afflicting you.

ย 

Upgrade 3

โ€œThe strongest emotions that came from Vaulter artifacts were hatred and fear. Perhaps itโ€™s for this reason that theโ€ฆ incarnate form of the weapon is so aggressive and destructive. I may never know what, exactly, the vaulters hated and feared so, but I can guess.โ€

โ€“Loid

A: HV Rounds

Increases projectile speed by 35%

ย 

B: Hateful Grasp:ย 

Increases range of incarnon altfire.

ย 

Upgrade 4:

โ€œEven without their knowledge of history, the Vaulters lived a comfortable life serviced by machines. The Orokin called that slavery, though they had plans to institute their own type of oppression. Much of their knowledge - pre-Orokin governmental systems, religions, cultures, and artworkโ€ฆ was, as I can tell, anathema to them. Funny how they could glorify the ancient myths while also treating people from those times as barbarians.โ€

โ€“Albrecht

ย 

A: Critical Parallax
Increases Critical Chance by 21%

Increases Critical Multiplier by 0.3x

ย 

B: Elementalist
Increases Status Chance by 15

ย 

C: Statistical Imbalance:
Increase status chance by 12%
Increases Critical Chance by 12%

ย 

Stats:
Type: Pistol

Magazine: 14+1

Trigger: Charge

ย 

Uncharged:

(NOTE: Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger)

Damage: 72

7.15 Impact

89.7 Puncture

7.15 Slash

Headshot Multiplier: 3.3x

Crit Chance: 24%
Crit Multiplier: 2.1x

Status Chance: 24%

Non-Hitscan

ย 

Charged:

Charge Time: 0.9s
Damage: 130

13 Impact

104 Puncture

13 Slash

Headshot Multiplier: 3.3x

Crit Chance: 24%
Crit Multiplier: 2.1x

Status Chance: 24%

Punch-Through: 0.4m

Non-Hitscan

ย 

Incarnon Form

Trigger: Continuous

Magazine: 100

Damage: 60 Blast

Crit Chance: 27%
Crit Multiplier: 2.4x

Status Chance: 39%

Enemy Punchthrough: Infinite

Object Punchthrough: Eh

ย 

Incarnon Form Explosion:
Damage: 120 Heat

Range: 2m

Crit Chance: 27%
Crit Multiplier: 2.4x

Type: Radial

Artist notes:
DAMN (jam) coming up with Incarnon stuff was a headache and a half. Originally, thisโ€ฆ totally was a WF idea, but then I couldnโ€™t think of anything and posted the original version just for the halibut.

ย 

• (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 changed the title to Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž ๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง!!!!!)
Posted (edited)

Entrati โ€˜Nazarโ€™ Chemthrower

โ€œDesigned to douse enemies with exotic chemicals, this Entrati weapon fires a searing high-pressure jet of the Vitriol so common in Albrechtโ€™s laboratories that splashes to other enemies within a small radius, creating a pool of damaging Vitriol on death. Siphon mode fires three bouncing, penetrating corrosive projectiles.
--Codex

entrati__nazar__chemthrower_by_fluffywol
Lore

Adapted from one of Father Entratiโ€™s designs, this weapon has more in common with a high pressure water cutter than a flamethrower. It shoots a high pressure jet of Vitriol kept within a spacial compression flask that holds more than its outward dimensions suggest. It releases a small radial burst of damage on impact with enemies and hard surfaces.

Kills with this weapon leave pools of Vitriol, only three of which can be active at any time. Shooting enemies within the pool of vitriol causes toxin to arc to nearby enemies, as theย  pool of Vitriol has a tendency to superconduct the energy poured into it.

Said kills also charge Incarnon mode, which shoots 3 Plasmor-like projectiles that deal Corrosive damage in a horizontal spread, and bounce on hard surfaces. These also create Vitriol pools on death, and have headshot multiplier.

The facts of this weaponโ€™s design remain unknown. While Father Entrati was the engineer of the family, andย  did make mechanisms to spray Vitriol, (even though he doesnโ€™t know what it was) he has no memories of making this weapon(1).

On the surface of Deimos in the distant past, this weapon was meant as a more low-tech solution to Infestation, designed for special purposes that required dissolving Infestation (often to get at more useful components) as opposed to merely burning it.

In the present day, it serves as a surprisingly effective antiarmor weapon. The high-pressure jet does an appreciable amount of Puncture damage. Combined with its corrosive damage and splash damage,ย  itโ€™s a perfect choice against Rogue Culverin, melting the precious components that compose them. However, itโ€™s also a trivial task for it to melt Grineer back into something similar to the raw gene-soup from which they were formed. Somehow, (2) the Mycona were able to get their hands on these ancient weapons, and their effect on Grineer was best left unremembered.

ย 

1. I had nothing to do with this btw. I do ballistics,ย  Iโ€™ve never worked with pressurized jets. I mean, I did make a repro of an air rifle once. ~Haruka Lorne

1. You stole that from the past, didnโ€™t you. ~Thane

2. I mean I stole an air rifle, but I didnโ€™t plagiarize it. Iโ€™m not a monster! ~Haruka Lorne

3. Haruka, I have literally seen you Operate a Vulkodlak frame and eat a Corpus Executor alive in front of his children. ~Ginebra

4. Yeah, but unlike him, I didnโ€™t steal other people's work! ~Haruka Lorne

ย (2) It was me. I regert nothing.~Haruka Lorne

ย 

Incarnon Upgrades:

ย 

Upgrade 1: incarnon form: Headshots Charge Incarnon Transformation

ย 

Upgrade 2:ย 

A: Overpressure:
Increases projectile velocity in Incarnon Mode and beam length in Primary Fire.
B: High Pressure:
Increases fire rate by 30%.

ย 

Upgrade 3:

A: Liquefactor:
Increase Damage by +7
B: Chirality:
Increase Damage by +6, increases damage by 30% for each status effect on an enemy.

C: Chemical Dependency:
Increases damage by +4, increases damage by 20% on direct hits from the beam (i.e, not the radius) for each enemy currently being damaged by this weapon.ย 

ย 

Upgrade 4:

A: Reincarnated:
Increases damage of primary fire by +5 when Incarnon gauge is full.

B: Splash Damage:
Increases radius of beam and corrosive puddle.

C: Toxicologist:
Enemies killed by this weapon have a 50% chance to explode in Gas Damage.

ย 

Stats

Primary Fire:
Trigger: continuous

Ammo Max: 240

Ammo Pickup: 30

Ammo Type: Rifle

Magazine: 120

Fire Rate: 16
Reload: 3.5s

Projectile Type: Beam

ย 

Normal Attacks:
Damage: 21

12 Corrosive

9 Puncture

Critical Chance: 33%
Critical Multiplier: 2.4x

Status Chance: 21%

Range: 24m

Blast Radius: 3m

ย 

Area Attacks:

Damage: 10 Toxin
Critical Multiplier: 2.1x

Range: 3m

ย 

Corrosive Pool:

Damage: 10 Corrosive
Critical Chance: 1%

Critical Multiplier: 1.0x

68% chance to inflict corrosive status effect

Duration: 6s

Range: 6m

ย 

Incarnon Form

Trigger: Auto

Fire Rate: 4

Projectile Type: Projectile

Multishot: 3

Damage: 118

71 Corrosive

47 Impact

Critical Chance: 21%
Critical Multiplier: 3.0x

Bounces: 3

Object Punchthrough: No

Enemy Punchthrough: Yes

ย 

Artist Notes:

This was named after the Turkish symbol for the Evil Eye, which I first became acquainted with when I spent two weeks in Turkey awhile back. Good times. Lots of cats.

ย 

This unfortunately means it's the first Entrati gun I did not name after a funerary rite, (wack) especially one involving fire (also wack). But hey, it's pattered after "Vitriol" from Albrecht's labs (I am admittedly not sure what Vitriol is from a lore perspective. Is it a necessary component for Albrecht's work? A byproduct that was repurposed like the Chemical Thrower from Deep Rock Galactic?) so naming it after something involving eyes felt right. But I unfortunately couldn't find funerary practices involving eyes so that was out.

ย 

Hoo bwoy this was a nightmare and a half to stat. On the one hand, statting a Siphon altfire that works kinda like, say, Gjallarhorn stapled to a pistol (Thatโ€™s the Absoute from awhile back - the altfire releases 3 homing bombs on impact, which turn into 3 more bombs.)means I only have to stat it once, but on the other hand, an Incarnon mode means I have to pre-nerf this. Go me.

Incarnon mode was inspired by the Arctic Rifle from Roboquest! The Arctic Rifle isโ€ฆ pretty understandable - it freezes enemies and fires 3 projectiles in a horizontal spread. This gives it a weird not-quite-an-SMG, not-quite-a-shotgun role, but itโ€™s decent for the situations where youโ€™ll find it in game.ย 

And also it just feltโ€ฆ natural, somehow. To explain this, the Incarnon mode for the Prisma Gorgon was a Primary Tombfinger-like gun that used the charge trigger. And we just did notโ€ฆ we did not vibe with it.ย  At least, I didnโ€™t. It made the ammo feel too much like a resource compared to how spray and pray a Gorgon normally is, and it just felt too different. I donโ€™t quite like the Somaโ€™s autoshotgun mode (I did it better lmao. Though I will admit itโ€™s funny both me and DE gave it 8 pellets.) but it does feel like a logical progression.

The silhouette was also inspired by placeholder art for the Immolation Rifle on 1d6chan!

Imolation Rifle

ย 

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36
  • Like 2

On 2024-08-11 at 3:39 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

โ€œDesigned to douse enemies with exotic chemicals, this Entrati weapon fires a searing high-pressure jet of the Vitriol so common in Albrechtโ€™s laboratories that splashes to other enemies within a small radius, creating a pool of damaging Vitriol on death. Siphon mode fires three bouncing, penetrating corrosive projectiles.
--Codex

Lore

Adapted from one of Father Entratiโ€™s designs, this weapon has more in common with a high pressure water cutter than a flamethrower. It shoots a high pressure jet of Vitriol kept within a spacial compression flask that holds more than its outward dimensions suggest. It releases a small radial burst of damage on impact with enemies and hard surfaces.

Kills with this weapon leave pools of Vitriol, only three of which can be active at any time. Shooting enemies within the pool of vitriol causes toxin to arc to nearby enemies, as theย  pool of Vitriol has a tendency to superconduct the energy poured into it.

Said kills also charge Incarnon mode, which shoots 3 Plasmor-like projectiles that deal Corrosive damage in a horizontal spread, and bounce on hard surfaces. These also create Vitriol pools on death, and have headshot multiplier.

The facts of this weaponโ€™s design remain unknown. While Father Entrati was the engineer of the family, andย  did make mechanisms to spray Vitriol, (even though he doesnโ€™t know what it was) he has no memories of making this weapon(1).

On the surface of Deimos in the distant past, this weapon was meant as a more low-tech solution to Infestation, designed for special purposes that required dissolving Infestation (often to get at more useful components) as opposed to merely burning it.

In the present day, it serves as a surprisingly effective antiarmor weapon. The high-pressure jet does an appreciable amount of Puncture damage. Combined with its corrosive damage and splash damage,ย  itโ€™s a perfect choice against Rogue Culverin, melting the precious components that compose them. However, itโ€™s also a trivial task for it to melt Grineer back into something similar to the raw gene-soup from which they were formed. Somehow, (2) the Mycona were able to get their hands on these ancient weapons, and their effect on Grineer was best left unremembered.

ย 

1. I had nothing to do with this btw. I do ballistics,ย  Iโ€™ve never worked with pressurized jets. I mean, I did make a repro of an air rifle once. ~Haruka Lorne

2. I mean I stole an air rifle, but I didnโ€™t plagiarize it. Iโ€™m not a monster! ~Haruka Lorne

3. Haruka, I have literally seen you Operate a Vulkodlak frame and eat a Corpus Executor alive in front of his children. ~Ginebra

ย 

Incarnon Upgrades:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Upgrade 3:

Increase Damage by +7
Increase Damage by +6, increases damage by 30% for each status effect on an enemy.

Increases damage by +4, increases damage by 20% on direct hits from the beam (i.e, not the radius) for each enemy currently being damaged by this weapon.ย 

ย 

Upgrade 4:

ย 

Stats

Primary Fire:

ย 

Normal Attacks:

12 Corrosive

9 Puncture

ย 

Area Attacks:

ย 

Corrosive Pool:

ย 

Incarnon Form

71 Corrosive

47 Impact

ย 

Artist Notes:

This was named after the Turkish symbol for the Evil Eye, which I first became acquainted with when I spent two weeks in Turkey awhile back. Good times. Lots of cats.

ย 

This unfortunately means it's the first Entrati gun I did not name after a funerary rite, (wack) especially one involving fire (also wack). But hey, it's pattered after "Vitriol" from Albrecht's labs (I am admittedly not sure what Vitriol is from a lore perspective. Is it a necessary component for Albrecht's work? A byproduct that was repurposed like the Chemical Thrower from Deep Rock Galactic?) so naming it after something involving eyes felt right. But I unfortunately couldn't find funerary practices involving eyes so that was out.

ย 

Hoo bwoy this was a nightmare and a half to stat. On the one hand, statting a Siphon altfire that works kinda like, say, Gjallarhorn stapled to a pistol (Thatโ€™s the Absoute from awhile back - the altfire releases 3 homing bombs on impact, which turn into 3 more bombs.)means I only have to stat it once, but on the other hand, an Incarnon mode means I have to pre-nerf this. Go me.

Incarnon mode was inspired by the Arctic Rifle from Roboquest! The Arctic Rifle isโ€ฆ pretty understandable - it freezes enemies and fires 3 projectiles in a horizontal spread. This gives it a weird not-quite-an-SMG, not-quite-a-shotgun role, but itโ€™s decent for the situations where youโ€™ll find it in game.ย 

And also it just feltโ€ฆ natural, somehow. To explain this, the Incarnon mode for the Prisma Gorgon was a Primary Tombfinger-like gun that used the charge trigger. And we just did notโ€ฆ we did not vibe with it.ย  At least, I didnโ€™t. It made the ammo feel too much like a resource compared to how spray and pray a Gorgon normally is, and it just felt too different. I donโ€™t quite like the Somaโ€™s autoshotgun mode (I did it better lmao. Though I will admit itโ€™s funny both me and DE gave it 8 pellets.) but it does feel like a logical progression.

The silhouette was also inspired by placeholder art for the Immolation Rifle on 1d6chan!

Imolation Rifle

ย 

I always like your Entrati guns and this in no exception. Both its fire modes are unique and have their own uses and I like the inspiration from Roboquest which always has good weapon designs. I think Chemical Dependency is really interesting as it could encourage someone to get a riven mod that increases range as a build. I also like Reincarnated as it gives you a reason to keep using the normal mode when the Incarnon gauge is full instead of simply switching to the Incarnon mode as soon as possible which ties into both the fire modes having a purpose. As a note I also did not vibe with the Gorgon's Incarnon mode when I saw explosive spikes I thought it would rapidly shoot spikes that would stick into the enemies and then explode after a delay somewhat like how blast functions now.

On another note, thanks for mentioning 1d6chan. I didn't know it existed, I used to read the tactics pages on 1d4chan and I was sad when the site shutdown.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-11 at 3:39 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

--Codex

Lore

ย 

ย 

Incarnon Upgrades:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Upgrade 3:

Increase Damage by +7

ย 

Upgrade 4:

ย 

Stats

Primary Fire:

ย 

Normal Attacks:

12 Corrosive

9 Puncture

ย 

Area Attacks:

ย 

Corrosive Pool:

ย 

Incarnon Form

71 Corrosive

47 Impact

ย 

Artist Notes:

ย 

ย 

Imolation Rifle

ย 

can DE hire this man already

• Like 3

5 hours ago, goonsesh said:

can DE hire this man already

Yeah, I probably shoulda tried to join the WF partner by now to try and leverage that into happening. That's on me, my bad.

Maybe i could like, make it a campaign or something. "VOTE FLUFFY, HE WILL WRITE IN ORIGIN SYSTEM LORE" or something.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-12 at 7:19 PM, Neo3602 said:

I think Chemical Dependency is really interesting as it could encourage someone to get a riven mod that increases range as a build.

I figured it was a pretty funny twist on something like, say, the Amprex, even the Sobek (with Acid Shells) - we're always trying to make sure these hit as many people, so why not? Plus, Incarnon is great at... i mean. Sure, it staples unreasonable amounts of damage onto old guns that don't have altfires, but it's great at modding weapons in ways the game usually can't.

On 2024-08-12 at 7:19 PM, Neo3602 said:

. I also like Reincarnated as it gives you a reason to keep using the normal mode when the Incarnon gauge is full instead of simply switching to the Incarnon mode as soon as possible which ties into both the fire modes having a purpose.

As inspired by Tlaloc from Destiny 1! Just replace "Super" with "Incarnon mode." TL;dr, when your super is ready, Tlaloc gains bonuses to... pretty much everything but damage. And I thought that was intriguing - something that rewards you for keeping your super until the right moment. That encourages you not to do something for the sake of maximum performance.

ย 

We don't like... really across-the-board have anything like Supers - y'know, abilities which are a massive resource we have to build up and can't just use at any time.

• Like 1

On 2024-08-13 at 2:11 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Yeah, I probably shoulda tried to join the WF partner by now to try and leverage that into happening. That's on me, my bad.

Maybe i could like, make it a campaign or something. "VOTE FLUFFY, HE WILL WRITE IN ORIGIN SYSTEM LORE" or something.

fluffy for president (of the galaxy)

Steel Meridian โ€˜Vaykor Fraknelโ€™ Revolver Shotgun

โ€œBarely ergonomic, barely controllableโ€ฆ barely survivable for anything on the other side of its three barrels. This lever-action revolver shotgun chops through enemies by firing three simultaneous blasts of Drakgoon shrapnel.โ€
--Codex

Special Traits:

Stampede Rounds: Kills with this weapon cause projectiles to ricochet towards nearby enemies.

ย 

grineer__fraknel__shotgun_by_fluffywolf3

Devised during the Narmer War by Steel Meridian gunsmiths and Haruka Lorne, who left Deimos to help fight off Narmerโ€™s attempt to control Ganymede. The Fraknel exists as a somewhat cruder answer to the Drakgoon, cramming its superheated shrapnel into chambers of a revolver cylinder and firing three barrels at once.

It fires a horizontal wall of 15 pellets in a diamond-like shapeย  that slowly flattens and spreads outward as it travels further and further. As Drakgoon shrapnel often does, it bounces once on hard surfaces but penetrates enemies. These do particularly high slash damage. It can accept Fomorian Accelerant.

Killing an enemy with this weapon causes projectiles to bounce towards nearby enemies on the next shot fired. If you put on Fomorian Accelerant (yes, you can do that) then this is just limited to the first bounce of four.

Because it shoots Drakgoon shrapnel, it has no falloff. However, this can be a double-edged sword - its high fire rate works against itself with its recoil, and it can be difficult to lead targets at range. Also not helping is how wide the spread can be.

In its altfire mode, it fires a flat spread of 3 grenades that bounce off hard surfaces and stick to enemies. Itโ€™s reloaded with very, very large drums that are barely portable, and come with a carry handle for ease of use.

ย 

Among Steel Meridian and other allied forces that SM hopes to make into a power bloc, itโ€™s earned a reputation for being barely portable for anything short of Bombard armor, and nigh-unusable for humans with baseline, minimally re-engineered bodies. Ostrons using it is a nigh impossibility.

ย 

Warframes can use it, of course. As the old saying goes, โ€œA Warframe can kill you with anything.โ€

ย 

Acquisition

ย 

This weapon can be acquired from Steel Meridian โ€œtakedownโ€ missions, similar to the โ€˜Percivalโ€™ burst pistol or Orion tracking rifle. โ€œTakedownsโ€ can be considered Steel Meridianโ€™s counterpart to Arbitration missions.

ย 

These consist of a set of three higher-difficulty mission combining elements of numerous types - Mobile Defense, Spy, Sabotage, Disruption, Mirror Defense, Exterminate, Survival, even Excavation - at random, culminating in an assassination. These missions can result in killing anything from other Grineer, to even Narmer.

ย 

Stats

Trigger: Semi

Fire rate: 2.5

Magazine: 5 (technically 15)

Reload: 2.9s

Buckshot
Consumes 3 Ammo Per Shot

Damage: 420

60 Impact

120 Puncture

240 Slash

Multishot: 15

Status Chance: 4.5%

Critical Chance: 27%

Punch-through: 0.4m

Falloff: None ย 

Grenade:
Consumes 3 Ammo Per Shot

Total Damage: 195

Impact:
Damage:
21 Impact
9 Puncture
15 Slash

Status Chance: 22.5%

Radial:
Damage: 150
66 Impact
30 Puncture
51 Slash

Radius: 2.7m

ย 

Artist Notes:
Originally this gimmick was gonna be on a Tenno shotgun, cause I just plain didnโ€™t have any other ideas. It was a unique idea that โ€œspokeโ€ to me, but as I went on it just didnโ€™t feel โ€œTennoโ€

I do, however, still have the drawing of that Tenno gun just lying around. Itโ€™s got a cool reload drawn out, itโ€™s got got interesting reload mechanics (It loads 2 shells at once, has a tactical reload mechanicโ€ฆ)ย  but thatโ€™s not enough for me to just base a shotgun on. I need to find something very silly for it to do, and make it a โ€œprecisionโ€ shotgun that feels useful. Cause Iโ€™ve already made a bunch of precision crit shotguns.

Also, this feels like the most properly โ€œGrineerโ€ gun Iโ€™ve made in awhile. I feel like thereโ€™s a great level of jank that I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™ve properly nailed before.

• Like 1

• (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 changed the title to Fluffy's warframe concepts - weapons and enemies! (Newest concept - ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!!!!!)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2024-08-30 at 4:17 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Steel Meridian โ€˜Vaykor Fraknelโ€™ Revolver Shotgun

โ€œBarely ergonomic, barely controllableโ€ฆ barely survivable for anything on the other side of its three barrels. This lever-action revolver shotgun chops through enemies by firing three simultaneous blasts of Drakgoon shrapnel.โ€
--Codex

Special Traits:

Stampede Rounds: Kills with this weapon cause projectiles to ricochet towards nearby enemies.

ย 

grineer__fraknel__shotgun_by_fluffywolf3

Devised during the Narmer War by Steel Meridian gunsmiths and Haruka Lorne, who left Deimos to help fight off Narmerโ€™s attempt to control Ganymede. The Fraknel exists as a somewhat cruder answer to the Drakgoon, cramming its superheated shrapnel into chambers of a revolver cylinder and firing three barrels at once.

It fires a horizontal wall of 15 pellets in a diamond-like shapeย  that slowly flattens and spreads outward as it travels further and further. As Drakgoon shrapnel often does, it bounces once on hard surfaces but penetrates enemies. These do particularly high slash damage. It can accept Fomorian Accelerant.

Killing an enemy with this weapon causes projectiles to bounce towards nearby enemies on the next shot fired. If you put on Fomorian Accelerant (yes, you can do that) then this is just limited to the first bounce of four.

Because it shoots Drakgoon shrapnel, it has no falloff. However, this can be a double-edged sword - its high fire rate works against itself with its recoil, and it can be difficult to lead targets at range. Also not helping is how wide the spread can be.

In its altfire mode, it fires a flat spread of 3 grenades that bounce off hard surfaces and stick to enemies. Itโ€™s reloaded with very, very large drums that are barely portable, and come with a carry handle for ease of use.

ย 

Among Steel Meridian and other allied forces that SM hopes to make into a power bloc, itโ€™s earned a reputation for being barely portable for anything short of Bombard armor, and nigh-unusable for humans with baseline, minimally re-engineered bodies. Ostrons using it is a nigh impossibility.

ย 

Warframes can use it, of course. As the old saying goes, โ€œA Warframe can kill you with anything.โ€

ย 

Acquisition

ย 

This weapon can be acquired from Steel Meridian โ€œtakedownโ€ missions, similar to the โ€˜Percivalโ€™ burst pistol or Orion tracking rifle. โ€œTakedownsโ€ can be considered Steel Meridianโ€™s counterpart to Arbitration missions.

ย 

These consist of a set of three higher-difficulty mission combining elements of numerous types - Mobile Defense, Spy, Sabotage, Disruption, Mirror Defense, Exterminate, Survival, even Excavation - at random, culminating in an assassination. These missions can result in killing anything from other Grineer, to even Narmer.

ย 

Stats

Trigger: Semi

Fire rate: 2.5

Magazine: 5 (technically 15)

Reload: 2.9s

Buckshot
Consumes 3 Ammo Per Shot

Damage: 420

60 Impact

120 Puncture

240 Slash

Multishot: 15

Status Chance: 4.5%

Punch-through: 0.4m

Falloff: None ย 

Grenade:
Consumes 3 Ammo Per Shot

Total Damage: 195

Impact:
Damage:
21 Impact
9 Puncture
15 Slash

Radial:
Damage: 150
66 Impact
30 Puncture
51 Slash

Radius: 2.7m

ย 

Artist Notes:
Originally this gimmick was gonna be on a Tenno shotgun, cause I just plain didnโ€™t have any other ideas. It was a unique idea that โ€œspokeโ€ to me, but as I went on it just didnโ€™t feel โ€œTennoโ€

I do, however, still have the drawing of that Tenno gun just lying around. Itโ€™s got a cool reload drawn out, itโ€™s got got interesting reload mechanics (It loads 2 shells at once, has a tactical reload mechanicโ€ฆ)ย  but thatโ€™s not enough for me to just base a shotgun on. I need to find something very silly for it to do, and make it a โ€œprecisionโ€ shotgun that feels useful. Cause Iโ€™ve already made a bunch of precision crit shotguns.

Also, this feels like the most properly โ€œGrineerโ€ gun Iโ€™ve made in awhile. I feel like thereโ€™s a great level of jank that I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™ve properly nailed before.

This thing looks brutal, it's got the look of something you can beat someone to death with if you run out of ammo. Stat wise the ricocheting rounds on kill sounds fun and the grenades sound like they would be useful for slightly longer ranged combat where you can't trust the spread to go where you want it to.

On 2024-09-09 at 2:24 PM, (XBOX)Fluffywolf36 said:

Sadly, the usual anniversary post is on hold because only now did I decide to redo a relic from this thread's past. Oops.

In the meantime, I could post:

* Tenno Engineer's shotgun
* A revolver
* A pistol from a faction I made up.

Which one would you like in the meantime?

I vote for the pistol from a faction you made up.

16 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

This thing looks brutal, it's got the look of something you can beat someone to death with if you run out of ammo. Stat wise the ricocheting rounds on kill sounds fun and the grenades sound like they would be useful for slightly longer ranged combat where you can't trust the spread to go where you want it to.

Honestly I just did it cause three grenades in a spread sounded fun =D

Thanks so much!

16 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

I vote for the pistol from a faction you made up.

Well, good news and bad news. The good news is I'll do that. The bad news is that... uh. Well. It turns out I finished the anniversary gun (yey) which I'll post in 3 days. So I'll post the pistol in about... ten days?

Edited by (XBOX)Fluffywolf36