Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Stat Reset Mid Mission

AltimitOne

Ran into a rather strange issue when I was in the middle of an alert mission on Tolstoj (a jackal boss named Captain Vor, and stealing data from 0 data terminals? However this is not my issue). Basically mid mission, I ended up seeing Level Up [1] and was extremely confused since all of my gear is 10+. Lo and behold, both the rank on my Aklato pistols and Cronus melee weapon both reset to unranked. Granted, they retained all their upgrades, however I have to re-level both weapons up, because I no longer gain upgrade points to spend. Like I said, I have absolutely no clue what triggered this but it's a shame I have to gain all of that experience over again in order to further upgrade these weapons. I guess I should be thankful it is not worse and my weapon is permanently glitched. The glitched rank persisted after logging out/restarting client as well.

Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/v37Hx.jpg

I was solo and may have used a revive. I only used one revive so not entirely sure if it was on this mission or not. Didn't notice exactly when it happened because I believe I hit level 2 on my Aklatos before I had noticed what happened. Didn't notice my Cronus resetting until after the mission was complete.