The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame drops

Zelex

From reading around the forums it seems as if bosses just drop random frame parts. I think id be good if no one dropped frame parts unless you have that frames blueprint, after that it allows all bosses to drop it with varying chances. IE golem drops part A with a 5% frequency while vor drops part A with a 60% frequency. This way your not looting parts you really dont want from boss run. your just getting the parts your trying to get. and haveing the diffrent chances for the drops still encourages the player to explore like you said you wanted before. Itd be rather irritateing to grind all day for ashe parts and your unlucky enough to just get rhino and excalibur parts. Though as previously stated, this is just what ive gathered from the forums and havnt actually had the luck of finding any frameparts myself. so i could have the inplace system confused entirely.

Thanks for you note. What I recommend is: Once you know which boss has the gear you want, you can run raids on them specifically. Each boss has a specific set of drops. If you're getting stuff you don't want from Vor, that means Vor doesn't have what you want. There is one boss that drops Ember component blueprints... etc.

I will add some hints in the fiction and boss writeups so that its clearer where you should be exploring when on a specific gear hunt.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the game and spent alot of money on the warframe blueprint thinking id make it from resourses but then i saw i need parts and that realy made me sad since i spent 25k that i grinded alot for on something i cant use.

And i realy want to build ember so can you if posible tell me what enemyes drop the ember parts?

Thanks for you note. What I recommend is: Once you know which boss has the gear you want, you can run raids on them specifically. Each boss has a specific set of drops. If you're getting stuff you don't want from Vor, that means Vor doesn't have what you want. There is one boss that drops Ember component blueprints... etc.

I will add some hints in the fiction and boss writeups so that its clearer where you should be exploring when on a specific gear hunt.

the problem is for some people is that the even when farming them 7-10 times we hardly even get one cause thats what i done with my mate and we never got a single MAG fram , not to aslo say it was also a pain cause we had to do it quick before the dam Evolution engine crashed like it always does on boss maps

If you are having trouble with Mag/Ember parts, I feel your plight. We ran Anyo for 25 odd runs, but in the end, two of us managed to get all pieces for Mag together (still waiting 2 days on completion...). Ember, not so much luck. I have two helmets that I cannot give to anyone else and no internals, no chassis.

Well Silver if i knew for sure they drop from that boss id be happy.

But tell me so parts need bleprints to make they dont drop?

ANd add me if you wanna farm ember anytime.

I can tell you, for sure, that the Saturn Grineer Boss Sargas Ruk in Tethys does drop the Ember parts. Proven and confirmed - not second hand knowledge, but, been there, done that.

Blueprints are the only way to get three parts of a frame: Helmet, Chassis, Internals.

These blueprints require materials. Shield Alloys, Rubedo, Neural Sensor, Control Module, to name a few. They take 12h to build.

Those parts then require the master blueprint to build the frame, plus one Orokin Cell. It takes 3 days to build them.

Master Blueprints, you can buy for 35000 in the Market. Part blueprints, you can only farm from bosses.

My suggestion, with any frame: Take your time.

Try and get electricity mods for primary and secondary weapon, stack your primary with armor-piercing/general damage, clipsize and ammo max (for your pistol), put a lcip size, two damage and/or armor piercing mods to the electricty one, and when you get into his room, melee his buddies. Try and stay clear of him in the beginning. Then, when the air is less grineer-ey, shoot him, alternating primary/secondary. When he puts up his shield, run around it. When he tags you with magnetize, hide until it wears of, don't shoot a single bullet. Avoid getting close (Rhino Blast). Then, wear down is shield and get health damage in. Repeat until he drops. And keep in mind: He is a fast recharger, so when you shoot, shoot as long as you can to make it count.

As Loki, you can use sprint to get away and shield to get cover if things get hairy.

Yeah figured out how to rape him i usualy max my energy and when i see him i just clone myself and shoot his head with the rifile.

Hoping to get a sniper.

Have duble handed pistols greatly take down his shield and i got the fists with electric yeah il get the electric mods for the guns but they rarely drop for me i get fire and crit mods more than anything.

Got 2 mods that make my shield go up by 87% when i have both so i can withstand a bit of his fire.

And again thank you for the help and advice.

Edited by rogron