Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Neuroptics

(XBOX)Accursius13

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Accursius13 said:

My fear is that it will pop up at 3am on a weekday when I am asleep

this was how the chassis was when i started off

neuros and systems literally every day and the first time i see a chassis it was 4 hours before i woke up, which was 4 am. 

3 minutes ago, BlazenFury said:

this was how the chassis was when i started off

neuros and systems literally every day and the first time i see a chassis it was 4 hours before i woke up, which was 4 am. 

Looks like my fear has already happened. I'm gonna have to wake up in the middle of the night, Ugh why must I have the compulsion to collect them all

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Accursius13 said:

Has anyone seen these lately? been farming and building all the Warframes lately and been stuck trying to get his Neuroptics, all I ever see pop up is the chassis and systems. is there anyway we can get DE to make the rotation more 33% for all pieces?

It actually just dropped Monday @ 4:45 pm Est on Xbox One.  I raced home from work and made it with 5 mins to spare lol.  

Set yourself up with the warframe alert app on your phone and just set the notifications for what you want (like the neuro)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

It actually just dropped Monday @ 4:45 pm Est on Xbox One.  I raced home from work and made it with 5 mins to spare lol.  

Set yourself up with the warframe alert app on your phone and just set the notifications for what you want (like the neuro)

If that was the case then I was at work during that time :(

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Accursius13 said:

If that was the case then I was at work during that time :(

They are usually up for 1hr and 45min I believe.  I work until 6 and barely made it.  But check out that app, I think it's just "Warframe Alerts".  You can set it to send you a notification for what you are looking for.  I've already been out in my garage working on my bike, got an alert, ran inside to get said item and went back to my garage.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Accursius13 said:

I have the App but it seems to sometimes glitch and not be able to tell me what the reward is just displays blueprint error on there.

I think that is the Jade Noggle.  Mine still shows that as well, my guess is it's not a normal item so it doesn't know what it is.  In the settings you can go through and pick just the things you want, I have mine set up for the Aura Mods, Vauban parts, Formas, potatoes and a few of the nightmare mods.  That way I only get alerted on what I actually need.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:03 PM, (Xbox One)BigPapaRazor said:

I think that is the Jade Noggle.  Mine still shows that as well, my guess is it's not a normal item so it doesn't know what it is.  In the settings you can go through and pick just the things you want, I have mine set up for the Aura Mods, Vauban parts, Formas, potatoes and a few of the nightmare mods.  That way I only get alerted on what I actually need.

OH cool, thanks for the info, I will adjust those right away