Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Things Should I Know Before Entering The Void?

Atham

Question

Hello there,

I have a couple of void keys, mainly tier 2 keys, and I would like to get into the void and play that part of the game. I would like to get the Frost Prime warframe as well as any other prime weapons.

I have a potatoed ember, however not fully modded, and I have a lvl 30 boltor and potatoed kunais as well as an orthos and dual ether. 

My question is, what should I know before entering the void? Should I have specific warframes, should I be in teams and all that stuff. I mostly play with random people, although I am part of a clan and I could ask some members there.

Thanks in advance,

A.T.

Don't fuse the other Split Chamber, save it for your Dethcube/Wyrm later on incase you don't get it again for awhile.

Will edit more, wanted to get that in there. 

I see. Thanks for the tip.

I'm not sure if it's best for yu to rank up split chamber or serration, but one of those could use a boost.

If possible, rank them multiple times and lose fast hands.

Also, you don't use freeze for its damage, but for its effect, so there'd be no need to rank it - a rank 0 freeze mod would do the trick just fine.

Piercing hit, however, could use a boost in rank. :)

Wouldn't it be better for him to get 75-90% multishot and serration to at least 75-90% as well? Maximize dmg instead of getting average elemental dmg on low base? Then throw on an unranked cyro and w/e else can fit? 

Wouldn't it be better for him to get 75-90% multishot and serration to at least 75-90% as well? Maximize dmg instead of getting average elemental dmg on low base? Then throw on an unranked cyro and w/e else can fit? 

Ranking multishot to 75-90% costs a LOT of mods. But yeah, if he does have the mods to upgrade it, then he should.

Serration, too.

It's not an easy task to mod a unpotatoed weapon. :x

Ranking multishot to 75-90% costs a LOT of mods. But yeah, if he does have the mods to upgrade it, then he should.

Serration, too.

It's not an easy task to mod a unpotatoed weapon. :x

Its not that bad, depends how many cores and cannon fodder mods he has.

and yeah it is, good news for him though is voids have a decent chance at forma. So if he gets at least one he'll be better off. 

Really? Oh well. The Kunais feel much stronger than the Boltor. Makes me question its uses. I am going to currently try to level up a paris. Does the same thing about mods apply on the bow as well?

with a 0.5% for the actuall frost prime blueprint dont get your hopes up, othern then that, the only weapons that available in void raids and exterminate are lateron prime and reaper prime, if you want the new prime weapons, you need defense, mobile defense, and capture void keys.<br /><br />some of the new void room have traps that can kill you in an instant, be carefull and minfull when entering new rooms and look for lazer plates that you can shoot and disable, hope that helps.

Were you wanting to use the Boltor prior to this thread or did it get suggested to you by someone else? 

So I should start increasing serration, right?

What about infested missions? Should I swap out the armour piercing for the hellfire?

Check how much you can rank them up, just keep selecting your cores/cannon fodder mods and look at the energy bar on the left hand side for the selected mod. See how far you can rank it up. You can hit cancel and it won't use the mods up. 

Not telling you to rank it up right now, just wondering how far you can get it. 

If you want to use the Boltor, I'd honestly suggest to worry about serration and multishot over elemental mods. Remember elemental mods are calculated off your base dmg, so having a low base and a low-average elemental mod isn't all that useful. 

As for Paris, prioritize dmg, multishot and then crit chance, dmg. If you max crit chance you can get a 50% crit chance on charged shots. 

Edited by iTzLazer

Boltor was suggested prior to this thread and therefore I got it. I got it to rank 30 and now I am asking.

BTW, what do you mean by cannon fodder mods? Do you mean duplicates?

Edited by Atham

Boltor was suggested prior to this thread and therefore I got it. I got it to rank 30 and now I am asking.

BTW, what do you mean by cannon fodder mods? Do you mean duplicates?

Duplicates/useless mods. For example, mods for warframe skills you have mastered/won't have soon.

• Frames, helps to use those with oh f skills, but any will do.

• Weapons, use those that you have modded well and which have large ammo capacity, even then you will be using ammo packs on T2 exterm
  • Don't rush, that can easily get you killed especially solo.  You can run into 3-4 ancients/Gunner heavies who also have shield ospreys keeping them shielded
  • look for pressure plates which trigger traps/secret rooms, to avoid them or use
I found ten on a solo T2. Killed'em all after a revive.