Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime

plasmox

Question

I was curious how to build my Vectis prime

Currently rocking:

Serration, Split Chamber, vital sense, point strike as core mods

For quality of life mods, i am using depleted reload and hammer shot

Now my main point of curiosity is bladed rounds and argon scope. I got both from a friend. I was wondering if they are effective on a sniper rifle. Or am I better off using some elemental or dual stat elemental/status mods. Argon Scope and Bladed rounds seem to work really well on other rifles, but i have no idea how worth it is to use on the vectis prime.

I was also curious about how good hammer shot is. It doesn't seem to offer too much to sniper rifle. I feel like i should use an elemental mod

But what are other folks experiences with the vectis prime?

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, plasmox said:

I was curious how to build my Vectis prime

Currently rocking:

Serration, Split Chamber, vital sense, point strike as core mods

For quality of life mods, i am using depleted reload and hammer shot

Now my main point of curiosity is bladed rounds and argon scope. I got both from a friend. I was wondering if they are effective on a sniper rifle. Or am I better off using some elemental or dual stat elemental/status mods. Argon Scope and Bladed rounds seem to work really well on other rifles, but i have no idea how worth it is to use on the vectis prime.

I was also curious about how good hammer shot is. It doesn't seem to offer too much to sniper rifle. I feel like i should use an elemental mod

But what are other folks experiences with the vectis prime?

hammer shot no no no,

use elemental combos to boost your damage as for last spot you can add smth like charged chamber or primed faction mods

how is hammershot a qol mod, it adds status and crit damage iirc, but my vectis p set up is

serration, split chamber, depleted reload, point strike, vital sense, then 3 90% ele damage mods or swap one out for either bladed rounds or argon scope depending on the situation

though most of the time i want to use a sniper i use the rubico