Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Warframe, Hello My New Wife.. :)

AndriantBlack

Hi all readers. I'm new here in the warframe community. At last i could find the best online game ever for myself. i kinda struggle at this time, and somehow i could manage myself to blend into the game either by myself or playing in group. Sometimes i felt bad about how bad i am in playing the role throughout he mission. I would be glad if you guys could just criticize me if i play bad as a newbie. thats all i can say for today..

P.S. i use Loki

If you play "bad" then it's because you know so. And knowing that you're bad, it's the first step to become great at this game.

Keep up the work, and in no time, i'm the one saying i'm bad when comparing to you.

I've been playing this game for a week, so by definition, i'm absolutely, undeniably, professional. From within the field of being a noob.

Hi all readers. I'm new here in the warframe community. At last i could find the best online game ever for myself. i kinda struggle at this time, and somehow i could manage myself to blend into the game either by myself or playing in group. Sometimes i felt bad about how bad i am in playing the role throughout he mission. I would be glad if you guys could just criticize me if i play bad as a newbie. thats all i can say for today..

P.S. i use Loki

Welcome!

Don't worry, as a Loki, you can't really screw up the mission as a whole anyway :P Just get a strong melee weapon and crit away while you spam invisibility~

Also, putting a decoy away from the cryopod to draw enemies in defense missions. Viola, all there is to Loki!

Fun fun fun :3

Thanks Guys..! i felt being so welcome to the community. I'll improve then, thanks for all the support and the greet guys, so glad to be here.

Thats one of the reasons i like this game you always feel at home and not many people are uncoperative 

Learn the movement system, it still baffles me all the things that my Ninja Fram can do (even a slow as frost frame), but if you master invisibility plus the huge distance you can cover, you can strike from anywhere! I mean whats the point of invisibility if you can stab someone in the back once or twice for huge crit damage!?

Welcome to the fray, Tenno! It only gets deeper from here...