Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Stopped Working

Aoire

I play Warframe on Steam (not in Big Picture mode!), using my Xbox controller with Keyboard+Mouse for Menus and until a few days ago the controller was working fine... then I heard a disconnecting sond. Now the controller dosn't work anymore on Warframe, but I tested it on METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE and it's working there! 

I tried:

- Unplugging and plugging the controller.

- Desinstalling and installing the controller drivers.

- Desinstalling and installing Warframe.

............................................................................................

If I open it on Big Picture, it works... but then the Keyboard+Mouse dosn't.

img_5580db36be88f.png

The controller is working, If I press the "home button" (outside Big Picture) something similar to the above appears. It's the others buttons that arent responding in this game!

Is this a bug? Can someone help me, please?  

• 2 months later...

OH my god, thank you!!! I'm so glad it's not just me!! This issue STINKS.... especially now in the middle of an event. The only thing that seems to help is restarting my pc, it sounds so bizarre, the controller is perfectly fine in other games, but it's broken in WF. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

were there any updates? im having the same issue, where i know the controller is connected and working because the center button brings up the windows game menu but it wont control anything in the warframe app? it still works with other games too and was just working with warframe yesterday...

Edited by aphrodite9

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this problem in the last week too. The controller works on other programs, and in selecting big picture stuff. But in WF, nothing. One session it was working as usual, then in the same session it stopped. I try to change bindings in options, but it doesnt recognize me pressing a controller button.