Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lesion Build

khangalanga

Question

Hey everyone. What's a good lesion build? I've been looking around in the internet and I keep seeing builds with a bit of crit focus (like berserker, maiming, and/or some other crit mod), and with the weapon's poor crit chance, I don't see the point in adding those.

My current build is:
Pressure point

Condition Overload

Drifting Contact

Vicious Frost,Virulent Scourge, Volcanic edge

Shocking touch (since I'm already at 96% status)

Primed Reach

Any feedback and advice from build to element order is appreciated!

Edit: I have it built for viral and radiation. 

Edited by khangalanga

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, -CG-Hziulquoigmnzhah said:

I'd go ahead and put the last dual stat mod anyway. Shocking touch would weigh the proc towards radiation a bit more than I'd like to.

Why go for the full 100%? What's wrong with 96% and then getting a good chunk of extra damage? Is the 4% that important?

Also, I can use voltaic strike to replace shocking touch and fever strike to replace virulent scourge so the damage goes more to viral, or is that bad?

Edited by khangalanga

90%x2 + Weeping Wound scales best against armor. This maximizes Lesion's Corrosive proc weight and reaches 98% status by 3x combo.

60/60x3 Corrosive + Heat has better performance on low armored enemies under lvl 100 while performing slightly under 90%x2 + Weeping on Heavy armor past that level. It's a good mix of Armor shred and Damage multipliers. The main reason I consider Weeping to "Scale Best"  is you can substitute that extra CO multiplier with a damage buff but you cannot improve your Corrosive status.

60/60x3 Viral + Heat will have better performance than 90%x2 + Weeping Wounds on enemies under lvl 100 and similarly to Corrosive + Heat but will fall behind both Corrosive builds as enemy Raw HP begins to scale and it takes more hits to burn through an enemy's HP.  Damage buffs that affect Bleeds can be used to prolong the point where this happens.

All of these builds are good and you prolly won't notice the subtle differences unless you push past lvl 200.

I would replace virulent scourge by voltaic strike. Lesion has a build in toxin proc when it does status. So run voltaic strike and volcanic edge for your radiation. And then only equip vicious frost. With the build in toxin you will get viral. Now you got a free mod space where you can put buzz kill.

When playing against high level enemies i would replace primed reach by healing return. 

I dont use drifting contact but i have primed fury equiped.

Edited by Bonteaomd
Added text