Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Of Eidolon question

(PSN)AntCabreja

Question

5 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, (PS4)AntCabreja said:

Hi everyone i'm new to the forums i don't know if this is the right place to this topic but i want to know something about that plains of eidolon upcoming update

i just wanted to know what will happen to other planets maps like they will be open world too or is just eidolon?

Plains Of Eidolon Answer:

As confirmed by Steve during Devstream #97 (minute 16:18) the concepting team is already working in a Landscape for Venus and an entirely new civilization (similar to PoE and the Cetus Colony) -and probably revamped visuals similar to what happened to Earth before PoE announcement-. However that new implementation won't be around for a long time. And this is just the "next", as it result apparent from [DE]'s comments Landscapes are here to stay =)

Edited by RubenRosas
Change the linked video's minute indication

Earth will receive an open area environment, and will not lose its node functionality. These features are additive, they aren't actually replacing the current function of the game, so how the rest of the game works fundamentally will not change drastically. In the future, if Plains of Eidolon is well received, there will be more open area environments.