Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support your team and fill your role, especially in a hard mission

BoomyGordo

19 hours ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

...hoards at bay.

Hordes.

Anyway, what you're on about is fairly typical of PuG behavior and it's not unique to Warframe. There's been a trend lately in coop games of this sort for...mmm...how shall we put this? Excessive cowboy behavior? A friend of mine calls is CoD syndrome (and usually with a few choice words). Lets leave it at that. For now.

What it means is your team won't be functioning as a team, it'll just be people out for themselves for whatever reason, no matter how nebulous (like individual score).

The answer? Well, there isn't one. Normally, when facing PuGs in missions where I really want to get it done successfully, that usually means playing support and dragging them kicking and screaming to victory. This generally consists of a terminator NyxP (CC and easy to revive teammate) or a Link/Blessing Trinity (healing, DR, and relatively easy to pick up teammates). Sometimes, it's ValkyrP (easy to pick up teammates, assuming you can find them...or care) and then it's just me and you're all along for whatever ride you can find.

Short of dedicated teams used to playing together, this is about as good as you can do.

13 hours ago, NPC said:

Guy asks for the random players MR solely to inquire if the players were new - "MR DOESN'T MATTER" bandwagon jumps in. 

Seriously, if u're playing a random game I guarantee everyone is more glad to see a MR24 than MR8 join their squad. 

because mr doesnt measure skill. mr measures how much a player has run around aimlessly and leached on hydron, stoffler, or any of the other grind maps.

I expect that if you are able to play sorties you should be able to carry your weight. That being said, I have been seemingly lucky as I haven't run into terribly bad players when running pug sorties. Sure there has been the occasional players who go down a lot, but I don't mind much as long as they are actually trying.