Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno throwing weapon (secondary)

(PSN)GexGehko

Basic attacks throw a heavy item which looks like a chain with 2 balls at each end of the chain. It grapples the enemy hit, knocking them down, dealing guaranteed impact damage on the initial hit and dealing recurring magnetic procs/damage for a while after that. 

Secondary fire throws a palm-sized metallic ball, similar to the ones attached to the chain, which spikes up upon making contact and sticks to whatever it hits (surface or enemy) and deals guaranteed impact proc on the initial hit, plus puncture damage to whatever it stuck to. When stuck to.. whatever it's stuck to.. the ball activates and enemies hit by the basic attacks are pulled to the spiked ball by a strong magnetic force and receive guaranteed puncture damage when coming into contact with the ball and cannot escape from its pull.

After a certain amount of time, or when you attempt to throw another ball, the first spiked ball explodes, dealing a small-area blast proc to enemies close enough while also shooting its spikes in a large area around the explosion. The fired spikes have innate punch-through and deal guaranteed puncture damage and a small chance for Impact damage.

I actually came here because I had an idea for a Grineer fire-based nunchaku and the fun idea of Grineer accidentally slapping themselves in the face and setting themselves ablaze as a result of their masterful failure to show their skill when attempting to use them.. somehow I ended up with this instead.. meh..