Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Espirit Vauban Helmet

basilioss

The stats of this helmet make no sense. 

What I mean is: It takes away 10% shields from your overall shields, not the base. 

But, it adds 10% Power from the base. Why would the negative affect be stronger than the positive affect? That makes absolutely no sense. 

Discuss. 

The stats of this helmet make no sense. 

What I mean is: It takes away 10% shields from your overall shields, not the base. 

But, it adds 10% Power from the base. Why would the negative affect be stronger than the positive affect? That makes absolutely no sense. 

Discuss. 

Wow, it does that? :/

If so, that's one less thing to want to have. That's a shame.

DE having bad stats for alternate helmets? There's a shocker.

I think what OP wanted to point out was that the trade-off is a bit one-sided for this helmet.

Usually, the alternate helmets balance itself out with relatively equal amount of boon and bane. But it looks like in this case, the skin takes away more than it gives.

I think what OP wanted to point out was that the trade-off is a bit one-sided for this helmet.

Usually, the alternate helmets balance itself out with relatively equal amount of boon and bane. But it looks like in this case, the skin takes away more than it gives.

Exactly!

Edit: It doesn't look that ugly.... 

Edited by IceCreamSand

It looks awesome in my opinion, reminds me of Cthulhu, and an extra Tesla cast isn't a bad thing to have. You're not really supposed to be taking damage as Vauban anyway.

The thing is, I don't care about that. I just want the helmet to be equal, and have the power be from the overall power, and not the base. If the helmet was equal, it would be at max, 2-3 extra Tesla's instead of one. 

A lot of helms need reworks honestly. Esprit is not the only one. You ever see the Thrak helmet? Gain 25 HP for a slower run speed on Rhino? Totally worth it right? How about Nyx Menticide, Nova's Flux and Saryn's Chlora? They both debuff important stats to gain stamina of all things!

I really hope they start changing them up. Hopefully if we make enough noise they will reconsider?

Edited by Kaidinah