Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Pet Vet

Green_War2

Just an idea, but what if there was a "Veterinarian lab", as a friend put it to me? The lab can be like an actual veterinarian's lab, with a few tables, a desk, containers, etc. It would be nice to be able to interact with your pet(s) while you're still in the dojo. It would be nice to see multiple pets out at once and it was nice when we could go to the dojo to show off our pets to friends and clan mates. It would be nice to have an area where we can have all of our pets out (or at least in a "stasis cage") so that we can show our pets off to others again. There can even be an area for sentinels since there are people who don't use a companion. If a companion dies from DNA decay, we can have an option to create a statue for the pet that had past away. For the pets that stay in the "Vet Lab", there can be toys that look like any of the enemy factions. There can even be another, separate area for pets to hang out in and interact with one another while you're in the dojo. If the pets are in a "stasis cage" (which would be in the room), players in that room should be able to view the pets that are being temporarily held. 

I would like that. 

I'm sad that pets (by pets i mean kubrows, i don't care about kavats) are quite forgoten and it would be awesome to have something to make them feel more alive.

Maybe the Vet lab could offer temporary buffs to the pets or something.

A while ago had the idea that we cold leave our pets in dojo garden rooms, while we are off to the labs or trading and maybe play games like fetch with them there.