Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexus Alert Notification

Gio21

so today i got an notification for an alert for catalyst for 100 minutes so i say ok lets login after a while 1hour pass i try to log and i see no alert up

exactly the same thing had happened the last time a catalyst alert was up (since thats the only notification i want to get :) but dismissed as one time thing

what happens is i get the notification but i dont check my phone immediately
so when i check it is like the alert started then but by then maybe few hours passed
and while the phone shows 59min of  a 100min alert has passed

its actually a LOT longer than that and alas i have lost the potato alert once again

btw the 1:1 ratio of catalysts and reactors is so bad since weapons are like x3(without counting the reinforcements) more than wfs etc but thats for another time sorry :p

I had a similar situation, but it was where the alert didn't even pop up. One night, i'm trying to sleep. (Alert) Slowly gets phone and looks at alert. "Ash scorpion helmet" (Proud mlg ash main over here) I flip out, i get out of bed so fast, i get to my PS4, the alert isn't there... I just took a shower, and now i'm sweating over an alert that didn't even appear.... lol

Edited by (PS4)PS_90210

From what I know, the alert notifications sometimes come in with a little offset, so they come in 5 minutes before the alert even happens in-game. I've had that many times already, when I got online to check for a catalyst alert, but it didn't show up. 10 Minutes later it was there.

This doesn't apply everytime though, sometimes there just is no alert... it's all a little wonky.

Edited by Ferah_Frithu